X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is a Party!

I have been fortunate over the years to have attended my fair share of parties in Pattaya. They have been mostly in Ezy, but also a few in La Bamba and other establishments around town.

Some of these photos have been posted before on the various bar threads, but as I have them lying around on my hard drive I thought why not put them into their own thread and bring back some memories to any of you guys who may have been lucky enough to have attended some of these events.

Also to any guys who are newish to the forum and may not have seen them before it is a chance to see what has been happening in Pattaya over the last couple of years and what you have missed.

So without further ado, let's kick of with the first party I have in my records for La Bamba, I think it was Alis's birthday, maybe some can correct me, it was mid February '08.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Great idea for a thread BB!

Comment

Let's continue with the party.
      Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(Jay Leno's Chin @ Sep. 21 2010,01:26) Great idea for a thread BB!    
        Cheers JLC, gotta keep mixing it up, seems a shame to keep all these photos locked away on my hard drive.

Comment

Kwang and the party girl.
          Attached Files

Comment

Some more of the eye candy at this do.
            Attached Files

Comment

Ezy has a reputation for being party central in Pattaya, and for good reason. I have enjoyed many nights there, and some damn fine parties. These next photos are from the first party I ever attended there, back in late October '08. Not sure who held the party or why, maybe some BM can enlighten us all further.

Many old familiar faces here.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This particular party was graced by the fleeting presence of "superstar" Moo. To be honest I think she just popped in for a dump as she did not stay too long.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Girls that beautiful don't actually "take a dump" do they?

Great start. These are from around the period that I was first following TLF - think I'd started researching a trip to LOS the previous spring.

I thought you'd been on here and journeying to LOS for years!
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Great idea! Keep them party pics a cumming!
                      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

(deepthroat @ Sep. 21 2010,08:40) I thought you'd been on here and journeying to LOS for years!
                        You're assuming...

Ezy bar didn't open until spring 2008...Before that Lita owned a bar a couple doors down on Soi BJ named surprisingly Lita's...Lita's was closed a short time after Ezy Bar opened...

At the same time Lita (they ?) owned a bar on Soi 6 named Barely Legal...Karl's nom de plume...Where I first met Karl and Ice and Tum and a gaggle of lovelies...That bar eventually became Tornado Bar...

Things go back just a bit longer than your tenure here...And mine as well...

I have a feeling that BB has been around a lot longer than the opening of Ezy Bar...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(deepthroat @ Sep. 21 2010,08:40) I thought you'd been on here and journeying to LOS for years!
                          Is that what they call one of them "backhanded compliments"?  Don't bite the hand that feeds you, DT.

Cheers, BB -- Can't wait for what just may be the grand finale: your surprise birfday party!  

And here's to hoping you can jar your noggin and give us some more of the naughty bits of backstory of these sordid soirees . . . !!!  

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Sep. 20 2010,13:50) Ezy has a reputation for being party central in Pattaya, and for good reason.  I have enjoyed many nights there, and some damn fine parties.  These next photos are from the first party I ever attended there, back in late October '08.  Not sure who held the party or why, maybe some BM can enlighten us all further.
                            Great of the EZY Angel Bumblebee!

The night was October 27th, the party hosted by Thpon, not to be confused with the open bar party hosted by Thpon in late December '08.

Everyone had a great time except for one unlucky fella pictured below, photo by Snick:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ah... some great memories in those pics. Well done, BB...
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                              X