X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys and selective english

did you ever notice that when you are speaking to a Thai ladyboy, if you are saying things that she wants to hear like "you come my room with me and I give you big money" or " I want to take you away from the city for a week to Ko Phuket" or something similarly rosy, their english is perfect and they understand every word that you say?

then it's strange; say something that they don't want to hear and all of a sudden it becomes "alay na? what? i speak english nit noi! sorry". Funny how they can only translate the things that they want to hear?

That is not only by LB that happens with all prostitutes.

Comment

try this in one of the Big 4  bars;

choose a pretty ladyboy.....explain to her in very slow, perfect english that you would very much like to take home her friend, number 23 who is dancing on the stage in front of you.  she will say "sorry,  i speak english little bit; I just come now from Issan, you know?  you want take me hotel room, mista?"

then, try this;

"Hi there...... you look amazingly beautiful and  your face looks like the morning dew setting on the grass of a new beautiful day in a perfect pastoral meadow in the english countryside.  I would very much like to hire your services for the next 2 hours, and for that I will be happy to pay you 2000 baht and will treat you like the true princess that you deserve to be treated as".

she will hear "2 hours" and "2000 baht" and her english will all of a sudden become perfect and she will say "Ok,   can we go to your room now, handsome man?  I like you toooo much!"

The only reason I bring up this thread is because of how it relates to how we work with models here at the website. When we see girls that we have too much of already {Yoh the now-cut girl from KC3 is a perfect example}, we always try and put them off and say that "sorry, we have enough of you, maybe we can work together next time". They invariably do not understand that because it is something they don't want to hear, of course. Then, as soon as we say "OK, can you come over sunday at 3?", they miraculously remember even the most difficult english words and their english is perfect.

strange how that happens, eh?

Comment

Working...
      X