4) Jo

5) Chompoo
    Love life to its fullest.

My picks are,

CHOMPOO

TRISHA

JO

PLOY

And no other then JIJI with the super HUGE COCK!

Comment

YES YES great pics of JiJi - the sure is an awesome cock and I love her in the red lingerie and the pierced nipple.
      But my number ! is Jo - I cant resist them small and cute.
      Not long before my next trip to LOS !.

Comment

Bad news for you guys who like Jo. She is now working in Singapore at Romeo in Orchard Towers.
        Pete

Comment

I was told in January when I was in KC 3 that Jo was post op,is it true ? or a lie of another jalous ladyboy how know I don't want post op

Comment

Good choice for number one on your list Tlsasia, I would put Chompoo second on my list and the rest can go fuck off. However, knowing YOU like I do, you put these all to shame and would be number one on any sane persons list. One man's humble but valid opinion.

Comment

I just hate it when they go post-op !

I always tell them not to ever do that.... if Jiji ever did that it would be a crying shame. God gave her a gift that should be cherished.

Comment

Well, it ain't any of the bunch from the update on the 23rd....what a bunch of horrors! Only one that is decent is May.

With Jiji, Bobo, Bow, Pim, etc.....it was a pretty good month up until that point!
                Mister Arse

Comment

In fact, I think most of the malay girls are better than the Thai girls in that set of pics!
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Feb. 24 2005,23:07)
                    Well, it ain't any of the bunch from the update on the 23rd....what a bunch of horrors! Only one that is decent is May.

With Jiji, Bobo, Bow, Pim, etc.....it was a pretty good month up until that point!
                    I met May before about 2 years ago in the Hollywood Carousel..... she was with 2 guys but sat next to me. I recognized her and said hi... she was very friendly and looks good... nice fit bod. She has a website

http://maybangkok.com/index1.html

Comment

yes, we made her that site.....she has worked for us for 5 years now and is the first ladyboy I ever really knew.

Jo....... as far as I know she is not cut; she may be working in Spore as an un-cut ladyboy? not sure, we have loss touch since that photo shoot when i couldn't help but dump a huge load on her small tits. she is lucky to make it to Spore so young; at 19 she is one of the youngest there I am sure and probably making 100,000 baht or more per month.

my fav this month was Ploy; just my type and I can't wait for Mickey to introduce me to her next time I am in the greatest place on earth. Works at Uncle Charlie's cabaret in Royal Paradise.

Comment

My Top 5 for Febuary ARE.....................

At # 5 The always beautiful and incredibly sexy May.........

what a babe  

At # 4 The very sexy and what a cock!!!! GoGo!!!!!!

At # 3 Oh what a vision this lady is beautiful, sexy and a very very sweet cock     Bow I will see you next time I'm in LOS  

At # 2 Tall Sexy and going with the pictures theme the ability to bring a banana to orgasm!!!!!!!!! Cee  

And at # 1 for those of you who know me from this site you all know what I like.............LOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG and very very HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

JiJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       

A special trip to Pattaya just to see how deep she drive that sexy tool!!!!!!!!!!!    

Originally posted by

With Jiji, Bobo, Bow, Pim, etc.....it was a pretty good month up until that point
                        I respectfully disagree Stew.........Personally I think it was one of the better months.........there were a few others that narrowly missed my top 5.........of course this is all arbitrary anyway  

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Feb. 25 2005,02:37)
                          of course this is all arbitrary anyway  
                          exactly....need I repeat once again that we all have differ..... naaaaa, no need to

Comment

Working...
                          X