X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys that bottom!

I keep hearing stories of guys and gals losing control down there after there ass has had a good seeing to? Has this ever happened to anyone here if so id be interested in hearing about...

Reason im asking this is i shaged a TS a few weeks ago here in i pulled out and she shat all over her couch Now as i dabble in the bottom department from time to time its a little worrying as I would not what to be sat on the plane on my way home from thailand one day and begin pooooing myself as ive heard has happened.... Not on the plane but u no what i mean. Well if u all think this is a fucked up subject no worries    for those of u who dont, hollar back.....  
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

I have occasionally bottomed and I also worry about these types of things. Bottom line is the purpose of the asshole is not for fucking so I suspect there's lots that can go wrong.

What I've been doing a bit of is psycologically bottoming but without penetration. Guess I'm a pussy!

Comment

Originally posted by
      Has this ever happened to anyone here if so id be interested in hearing about...
      How much errrrrrrrrr.....detail are you expecting here?
      Mister Arse

Comment

The Anal Muscle is very Strong, I don't think any of you have to Worry about it.
        I Stretch my ring-hole damn near Everyday and I have never SHIT my pants when I Farted.

As for Dookie flying out during the DEED, well.... rare for me but thats the Nature of the Beast.
        Sooner or Later it will happen and when it does, Blame it on your Dog......
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Beef,

I am astounded to read that you shagged a TS over here !!!Were did you find this pretty girl ? Was she an eros model ? Tell tell dear boy ?
          Did you charm her or did you get your monthly bonus out? hahaha...

Looking at the london guide there arn't that many good lookers. Most of the asian girls are good but require you to pay a small fortune for a meesily hour,actually i would not be surprised if they chuck you out immediately when you cum.No chance of a re-run then !

The couch incident was strange - she must have been packing before you started I guess?. I hear the girls take suppositories before hand so that they are clean. I find shagging a girl first thing in the morning also holds the danger of running into poo land.

As to the question of bum leakage - not entirely sure though I suspect that if your sphincter is penetrated on a numerous basis over time some elasticity may be lost. Unlike the vagina which is designed to expand the anus is not and requires some pressure to gain entry especially without lube !!

I'm sure that is why people use lots of lube and poppers.

Did she give you a dry cleaning bill...hahaha!

Bricktop

Comment

Moral of the story ?

Keep dropping your anchor in poo bay !!!!!

So long shipmate,

Bricktop

Comment

I've had a few incidents with poo in the past. You better like it because it will happen to you with a girl... it's just part of the game. After a good fucking you pull out and poo may be on your dick and may even squirt out of her ass. Best not to over react if it gets on you... don't embarrass her over it... just tell her you like it! It does add a kinky flavor to the mix.

Comment

For goodness sake how hard can this be! Just make sure they have spent some quality time in the Hong Nam BEFORE you do the deed. Same same you if you are a bottom. Is this too hard to figure for those that play with bottoms? No, I thought not!

Comment

I have heard stories but I dont know if they are urban myths or not, of gay blokes who have taken have "had their back door kicked in" a few times too many and have had to use tampons to stop their arse leaking.
                  Oh dear.
                  When she walks, she’s like a samba
                  That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ Feb. 20 2005,03:47)
                    I have heard stories but I dont know if they are urban myths or not, of gay blokes who have taken have "had their back door kicked in" a few times too many and have had to use tampons to stop their arse leaking.
                                 Oh dear.
                    After getting fist fucked a few too many times by biker gangs your sphincter can finally give in.

Comment

The simple solution is to use a Fleets type disposable enema prior to anal sex. In a poor country like Thailand I would assume the LBs avoid this added expense. But if you are tempted to be the receiver, it solves the problem entirely. Takes 2-3 minutes. I don't know the cost in Thailand but at Costco (USA) they cost about $1.00 each.

Question: would Thai LBs be offended if a farang offered them a Fleets? She can do it herself in private before her shower.

Comment

after agood thai Green Curry , who needs an enema?

hehehe

rex

Comment

Being from SF, this topic does come up now and again and people do have problems keeping things in on occasion. The answer is to do the equivalent of a womens kegel exercise.

Comment

Working...
                          X