X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in pattaya now!

Well I made it too Pattya... spent the first night in Bangkok and met up with Noon from Cascade. What a sweet things she is! I then made my way down to Pattaya the next day onle to find that all the bars were closed down for the night because of an Election. Found very few girls were even working ... seems most just took the day off (to vote?)

Tonight everything will be open! anyone got a phone number for Dow???

thanks!

Hey Bam
    JD posted begining of Jan.

I had a great night [and half the next day] with Dow in early December and  made Mirimark jealous as hell!  Great girl;  found her at the pussy bar where she had just come back from Laos.  I hadn't seen her since  we did the pics last year and she looked outstanding.  Natural hormone boobs; no silicone and perfect handful-size.

this number is valid.....she entered it into my fine herself;

09-053-3373

has a rich boyfriend in Hong Kong and she travels there often and also back to see her family near Vientiene.  when she is in Pattaya, she is at the Pussy on soi 9.

Have fun,    she is a stunner

Comment

Sorry Bam but you are out of luck Dao is now back in Laos. Spoke to her yesterday. She had been back for a few weeks now.

Comment

Just my luck! however I did have a great time with Noon...
        see Noon here

Comment

Out to Walking Street I go...................

Comment

Wishing I was there with u. I have no experience yet but having been there too many times (with regular girls) and I would recommand EX (she is on this site). She is unbelievable and to be found at Linda's bar and Jenny Star bar (under Marine disco but this is all in her profile). Wish I could sponsor u (hahahah) top hear about your time with her. Go 4 her!! Carl!

Comment

Hi Guys - I will be in Pattaya in 3 weeks with a pal. Hes no experience with ladyboys but is keen to learn. Not been there for about 9 months. Are the hot LB bars Jenny on Walking St and Hi-boss on Soi 6 ?. Is there any action in the Sunni Plaza area ?

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 06 2005,07:07)
                Out to Walking Street I go...................

Is that the same Dow described by Stewart as the Friend Cashew cannot get it up.

Lovelane02

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Is that the same Dow described by Stewart as the Friend Cashew cannot get it up.
                  Well she certainly could when I was with her. Is this first hand knowledge or are you quoting someone else.? I would say we need to be a little careful when spreading rumours about the girls as it is possible that she might have been shagged out on the night or maybe you guys just did not hit it off.

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Never been with her, so was not me who said that
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 06 2005,06:47)
                      Just my luck! however I did have a great time with Noon...
                      Bam,

here's a little something that'll get your gears a rollin...
                      Noon and Vicky are roomates
                      I get a chubby just thinking about the possibilities
                      andyman

Comment

Working...
                      X