X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gafae,

I must have too much free time on my hands at the moment.  Been looking over some old video clips of the Ezy road trip back in March and decided to take some screen shots and see what I could do with them.  Anyway here is a teaser of Gafae getting ready for some water sports.  As the photos are captures from a video clip the quality is not the best, but it adds a bit of a paparazzi look to it all I reckon.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

That's the girl.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Anyway bed time here in Ireland, I might finish this thread tomorrow if I feel up to it.

Comment

Keep taking off girly.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice... Love an outdoor shoot by the pool!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

BB, it is CAFAE.

Comment

We have thong I think.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thong for sure.
                Attached Files

Comment

Let's brighten up this Sunday evening with a bit of titillation.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Trust Steff to spoil the flow.  Our spelling master (bator).  OMG he is more pedantic than me and RoadRunner

Nice pics BB ... of Gafae  
                    TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Oct. 11 2010,01:26) Trust Steff to spoil the flow.  Our spelling master (bator).  OMG he is more pedantic than me and RoadRunner

Nice pics BB ... of Gafae  
                      Cheers TT. Karl spells it with a G on his thread, anyway lets not split hairs with Steff on this, and she did have a lot of pubic ones as I recall.
                      Attached Files

Comment

... can we see the video now?
                        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(anicon @ Oct. 11 2010,02:18) ... can we see the video now?  
                          Of course, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/v/WqvdpiDYH8c?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/WqvdpiDYH8c?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

vely nice
                            i long to live in los  

Comment

thanks Bee, your other clips were nice too..  
                              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Working...
                              X