X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesdays  with stogie

in BKK recently with the one-and-only  Stogie  Bear.  for a change we  had  little business to discuss and had a nice personal night hanging around together, just he and myself sooting the shit [ he finally professed his undying adulation of Chompoo to me....don't let him fool ya]

anyway,  for you newbies  who  have never been to Bangkok,  grab a seat at the Big Dogs  bar  which is at the entrance to  Nana Plaza near the alley way leading into  the plaza; we sat there for 3 hours and devoured  many Beer Changs and  the show you get for free is priceless. between 11 and 1, the ladyboy 'walk-around' hookers are out in full force, freelancing in front there. total number; about 10-15, some VERY cute.

Best part.....at about 115 there is a mass exodus from the bars and  all the  real girls and ladyboys who did not get dates  come pouring out into the street and it looks like Mardi Gras every night.   Saw many models from the site coming and going with guys; Noon, Anney, new girl pim, newer girl {Feb 15} Bow, Vicky,  Mickey, Lyla, Pang and many other Casa girls, etc...... You have the cream of the crop of ladyboys in the whole world right in front of your eyes; you new guys would be amazed [IF you can spot them out!]

Check it out for sure; Stogie,  if you please can you share your thoughts on this wonderful place?

SB, Stew and I spent an entertaining hour or two watching the "incoming" shift change and were pointing out some of the site girls.

Having a beer and watching the show with a decent buzz is freaking priceless
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

This was the first time I had been in Nana Plaza this late at night! What an amazing show. Big Dogs has the best seats in the house for the "Most Amazing Show On Earth" and the price of admission is nothing!

As JaiDee says we got there about 9'ish and we very quickly concluded our business and had the rest of the night to just thank our lucky stars about our lives.
      (We didn't though, and continually bitched about just about everything!) (Just kidding, folks!)

Two Burmese kids around 12 and 13 are running around selling roses. Well - they should be, but they are usually just playing around telling us which one of the girls walking by us is a girl and where they work, etc. This brother and sister act know Nana plaza better than the police do! They are great kids!

On cue my new friend Fern and her friend are mixing in with the other ladyboys and girls plying their trade. JaiDee has already gone through the list of names but there were more besides, including Balloon and Martha (the Martian!)

When the caberets finish many of the girls hop in a cab and do a short stint at Obsessions for a couple of hundred Baht or they just pop in to mix it up with their friends.

Vicky was there... I really do want to spend the night with this beautiful and friendly ladyboy. If you want the "Girlfriend Experience" then seek her out and spend some time with her. Simply a beautiful person to be around!

There are big screens behind us showing repeats of The Superbowl and a recent Chelsea game. Dunno why - no-one is watching them! All eyes are on the prize... the wealth of fuckable talent in front of us!

The Big Dogs girls don't ever seem to hassle us. They come over when asked and appear out of nowhere when we need a beer!

Years ago I lived my life on the reports and stories of friends and web posters who had been here and were living the life - now I am doing it myself for real! Cascades is simply the best ladyboy bar in the world and I live next door! Life really is good!

It was not without drama either. One girl was carried out unconscious (I'm guessing from a drug O/D) and we watched in amazement as the cabs refused to stop to take the poor girl to a hospital! Eventually they carried her to Sukhumvit and that's where we lost track of that incident.

The biggest surprise though was at the end! I didn't realise that so many people actually managed to cram themselves into the bars in Nana Plaza. It took a full hour befor the crowd of pretty girls and hopeful tourists started to thin out. I commented at the time that I reckoned they were all going around the block and coming through twice just to amuse me! Later i saw andyman (from this forum) and he said exactly the same thing!

This is no longer an unfulfilled dream and it's not even a once in a lifetime experience anymore...

Nana Plaza - The greatest show on earth!

...and don't get me started on that Chompoo chick!

Comment

Nana at closing is just incredible. Whenever I'm ever out that late I make it a point to just go there and watch - even if I'm not planning on having company that evening.

Many of the KC3/Patpong LB also come over after 1am to look for customers.

p.s. I want credit for using the term "Greatest Show on Earth" first !
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Snick, Stogie;

The parade would make a great video in my opinion. And it is awesome to watch.
          andyman

Comment

stogie-you must have destroyed more brain cells that I thought!! You have seen the parade before like last year. Remember we were at JD's old flat when we popped out for some ice cream and SOMEHOW we ended up on a barstool in Big Dogs. That was at about 1030 and we sat there the next couple of hours. We even went into Obsessions. You bought some fake snake for your cat and some drunk Korean blokes broke it and ended up paying you DOUBLE what you paid for it. LOL!!! It was closing time and we stood outside on the street and the talent-oh my. All free agents they were!!! I remember it fondly and hope to do it again sometime!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Working...
            X