X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUN  sends  two pics

one of the best girls in the world, AKA  Nun from pattaya beach [well, it isn't HER fault she picked the wrong place to live], sent me a couple of photo's and a kind of 'miss you' letter.  damn do i miss this girl.  she has  got to be one of the best girls I have ever seen, known, dated, made love with, you name it.   just one of the best all-around people i know  and I wish there were more hours in a day so i could see more of this girl when I was in Thailand.

anyway....we will post the 2 new pics that she sent me up here soon and  you guys will all see what I am talking about.

now, if you will excuse me,  i must clean up  

Jon

Great girl. Let's see more and more and more of THAT ONE!
    Mr. Lonely

Comment

Ok Angelo...... you asked for it and you have it.......

this is Nun from Pattaya beach, on her new scooter....we are very 'close' friends and she sent these over to me. the one that got me all hot and bothered was this one;
      Nun on new scooter

I dunno, just something about her sitting like that reminded me of something.....damn this girl is cute.

I also like this one;
      Check out these hot boots

I am actually happy that none of you guys have ever asked me about this one; I prefer to keep this girl all to myself! Sophisticated, worldly, smart, sexy, cute, fun, and just plan sweet. If i lived in Pattaya [like that would ever happen], this would be the girl I would be with every day.

she also had this famous quote, when asked if she wanted to become post-op someday; " No, because I want to buy a used car someday. If I have the operation and it rains, I will get wet; if I have my car, I will always be dry".

TOLD ya she was a keeper! seems like she settled for a scooter; i can't wait to take her, ummm, it, for a test drive.

Jon

Comment

I spend a day with Nun a couple weeks ago when I was in Pattaya and had a great time. She is another one of those LB's that look better in person IMHO, great body. Would have liked to have spent more time with her but I met a real lady from one of the bear bars across Big C and she blew be away. I've been traveling to Thailand for 20 years and never met a Thai girl who was such a sex freak and also fun to be with and could speak reasonable English. Had to get a resupply of V just to keep up with her.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Nice figure!

Comment

Working...
          X