X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to expose the monster - it pays to advertise

I posted a photo of my "bro" in another thread to match against someone else displaying his "bro" (if it indeed it is his) as I thought this was rather big headed of him and wanted to show him up.

Obviously the size of my weapon in the pic shocked many of you, and my phone hasnt stopped ringing, with dozens of proposals from the hottest of lboys dying to get into bed with me to try out my super weapon.

I was asked to make a seperate posting as a shrine to my monster in case many didnt visit the thread, so here it is.

Even Talesha and Jiji no longer feel supersized now they have seen me, as obviously, compared to me they no longer feel they have anything to compare.

You can see why Jiji burst into tears, going from the SUPER WOW Prize for size to pretty ordinary with just one posting of my WMD, Bush finally found it, and it was in Thailand all the time not Iraq.

As I said previously please dont be jealous or feel inadequate, some of us are lucky some arent.
    Attached Files

It looks a bit like a penis.

Comment

or it could be a clit
      It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

good thing I am using the Opera browser which has a build in magnify function
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Mike!

WTF........

Comment

..well, mine has a lot more class!
            Attached Files

Comment

Mike,,I kid you not,,I picked up an apprentice ladyboy from KAOS at Sunee Paza,,,with a pecker just like that,,couldn't believe my eyes,,,just like a jelly bean..
              You and her could have a fabulous time,,,lol

Bali_Ken

Comment

Comment

Who else out there is waiting for mirimark to chip in on this thread?  

Comment

This poor fella needs a metric ruler!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Bali_ken @ Feb. 16 2005,20:23)
                      Mike,,I kid you not,,I picked up an apprentice ladyboy from KAOS at Sunee Paza,,,with a pecker just like that,,couldn't believe my eyes,,,just like a jelly bean..
                      You and her could have a fabulous time,,,lol

Bali_Ken
                      Mate it would be like the coming together of the mating jelly beans.

I have also seen a lboy with a dick that was so tiny I just had to go down on her for the fun of having such a little guy to and to see if she could feel anything.

She was in Pattaya, great girl, but didnt feel a thing, how could she with really nothing to get the feeling from!!

But fuck, OMG, I fucked her for hours over 2 days, and when I had to rest, 2 mins after a shower, she would go down on me and just lay there while I slept sucking me, hard on or not.

Comment

I am very glad to see that there are other members out there who are SMALL just like me.

Wow! I am quite impresed. That photo of Mike TS Lover was really something. That is a very petite penis, I mut say.

I am happy to see that there are guys other than myself who are "Small and Proud."
                        Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mike TS Lover @ Feb. 12 2005,20:15)
                          You can see why Jiji burst into tears, going from the SUPER WOW Prize for size to pretty ordinary with just one posting of my WMD, Bush finally found it, and it was in Thailand all the time not Iraq.
                          Weapon of Mass Delusion?
                          Looks like a penis...only smaller

The really fucked up thing about Mike is, he can part his hair...with his tongue.
                          andyman

Comment

Working...
                          X