First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best avatar?

I vote for Anicon

Snick and his durian were a close second [Not!]

hey, wait a minute! I just read and replied to many posts and have now seen that avatar being used by 3 different people......is Fredns the original creator of that cool avatar of the cute girl fading in and out and winking? or is it Anicon?

whoever made it should get the best avatar award, IMO

Comment

What about my new avatar ?...I ditched the Duiran months ago, it was starting to smell.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

don't they begin to smell like after 1 day?? the Pattaya Centre and I am sure many other hotels have a big sign out front "No Durian".

nice new avatar...........despite the fact I have no idea who that subbmissive little wench may be since she is blindfolded, I betcha she works at Cascades!!

Comment

I think the avatar that Anicon is using originated from member fredns.  He said she is one of his Filipina gg friends now currently working in Taiwan making a ton of money.  Joked that she was an example one of the "ugly" Filipina ggs JD observed during his 1st trip to the Philippines.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

yes, that does seem to be his and it is very original and cool and the model is certainly beautiful. and remember, I never said ALL philippina ladies were ugly, just all the ones that I happened to come across on my 2 travels there. This one looks very cute indeed and I am sure there are others, "I" just didn't see any myself. Might have been looking in the wrong places, who knows, but I thought the ladyboys were cuter than the ladies, usually the same story in Thailand as well.

Comment

i seriously doubt she's filipina. i think she's almost certainly korean. i just don't spend enough time paying attention to korean names, just pics.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

G.G. Avatars don't count. No one can stand up to mine.......
                I would like to see someone cum up with a Ladyboys SOFT DICK and Slowly Rising to become HARD for an AVATAR. And at the Height of Erection have a LOAD of SPOOGE erupt.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

that's true, Mirimark, your avatar IS very nice......there is just something about that wink and turn from the girl that makes the one from Fredns so special.

Comment

this is the best avatar,

kiss this ass!

Comment

looks like a cocktails and dreams girl?

Comment

Could it be this beauty?
                        Attached Files
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by
                          Could it be this beauty?
                          Close but no cigar Bit Beefy. She actually works at another bar in Tiger and not C&D.

Comment

definately close jai dee, and you wannna se her Cigar!!!!!!!!!!

rex

Comment

..thanks for the vote J.D. but I can't take credit for that Avatar, i just selected it from the ones already available here, but as a token of my appreciation I will create an ultimate TS monster cum Avatar just for the members here!  In the meantime I did add 1 from my personal collection that no one else has used yet...

Comment

Working...
                              X