X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss International Queen 2010

For those interested and who are in Pattaya Nov, 19, 2010. This year's Miss International Queen contest will be held Friday, November 19 at Tiffany Theatre. Starting Nov 15 there will be various promotional activities open to public. Last year the Talent competition was held at Central Festival Mall, I am not sure if they will host it again this year.

Here is a video clip of the talent contest from 2009.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/sw...?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/sw...?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745">

Home page for contest: Miss International Queen

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Video of news conference for MIQ 2010. Interview with MIQ 2009, Haruna Ai from Japan - she's around 32 years old. Also interview Miss Tiffany Universe 2010, Nong Mick who is representing Thailand for this years conference.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/wl...?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/wl...?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745">

Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread

Comment

I wish i could get there .. are you going

( whos the winner )

Comment

Odds on favorite is Nong Mick Miss Tiffany 2010 - as Thailand did not win last year - it seems they have settled on a pattern of alternating years for Thailand to win.

Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Ok, there is a Miss Ripley's Popular Internet vote for MIQ 2010. There are 22 registered candidates this year including a couple from ! So far Belgium is leading for this, but I think the site hasn't been up long. I expect the Filipinas to catch up soon. Link for voting: MIQ 2010 Ripley's Popular Vote

As mentioned the final will be on Friday, Nov 19 at Tiffany Theatre.

The talent contest final will be held in the convention centre at Centara Grand (the new Central World hotel) on Wed Nov 17 at 7:00 pm. Unfortunately this change of locale means this is changed to a pay event, 1500 Baht for a ticket.
          Attached Files

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

I voted...That will likely only ensure that the girl I selected doesn't win...In fact now that I look at the voting results, she has 1 vote...Mine...

Thanks for the update Rxpharm...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I will parlay my bet the overall winner, online winner,  and Kahuna's pick.

The combo of only one Thailand contestant and the alternate year trend means Thailand is the winner.

The PI people are good at stuffing online ballot boxes so the PI contestant who currently gets the most votes will be the online winner.

Khun Kahuna picks numero uno.  

PigDogg NOT Just For For Football Pools Anymore!    

If you want to meet the girls stay at the Woodlands Resort near the Dolphin Roundabout in Naklua!

Comment

Or just hang around Central Festival...I can guarantee some of them will be shopping...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

A final bump before the finals on Nov. 19/10. Also here is a short video of some of the contestants frolicking in their bikinis on the beach.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/V9...?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/V9...?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505">

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

Thanks Rx. Tonight's the night

Look forward to the next instalment
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I don't know if any BMs will be there tonight but Cindy and I will. We missed the talent contest at Central the other night. Shame about that as we would have liked to see that too.

I will take my good camera with me and post some pics this weekend.
                      "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Nice to see you again ez
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Anyone know what time?

And what channel on Sophon cable?

Comment

The winner Ms Korea
                            Attached Files
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Tan, thanks for the update - photos will be coming soon! My panel of 3 lbs stated that Nong Mick, MTU 2010 was "not confident" and perhaps overdosed on hormones making her less "sharp" so she couldn't make it into the top 3. I was surprised, but it was clear Miss Korea was very confident at all stages of the finals.

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X