X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics Manarak

Rose is a real darling , she's the only one out of that bunch I would say I really fancy , but at 5am after a few refreshments who knows ?
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I'll be dicking black sweater girl, and ignoring Rose to be different.

Comment

Today I wanted to visit Famous Bar to discuss travel arrangements for the road trip to Siam Sawam (sp?), and incidentially played a few rounds of pool with Rose... which ended in a short time!
        I wanted to do something else, and finally visit waling street at least one time during my holidays here, but no chance... I took her out for dinner after and we played some more pool after dinner.
        Lots of kissing involved, I just cannot resist those lips. fantastic kisser, that Rose.

Comment

Great pics and some unexpectedly great talent.

Thanks for posting, Manarak...
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Oct. 20 2010,00:04) I'll be dicking black sweater girl, and ignoring Rose to be different.
            That's the textbook definition of "taking one for the team" FF!

By the way, her name is "Scowler".
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Oct. 19 2010,10:04) I'll be dicking black sweater girl, and ignoring Rose to be different.
              ..I think u like Marina types FF, she sure bears a similar resemblance..

..and pic #2 (lb on the left) was my 2nd choice after Rose; now I'm not into leather but doesnt she look like the type that would look good in a Batwoman outfit with stillehto heels & a whip? Someone to consider for the S & M types out there..

.. Friedfrunk & his Marina look-alike from Famous, then #2 a LB made for leather!
              Attached Files
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I think it is not particularly nice to make fun of one girl, she might take some offense and rightly so...

but since a new star is born:
                Attached Files

Comment

I'll be sad to see your avatar get changed Manarak, but I can understand given the obvious allure that Scowler has....
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

...if she's a VIP member Manarak I'll apologize to her... for what...looking like Marina?  Marinas' kool anway isnt she?
                    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

This is not the VIP forum, it is the VIP sneak peek forum for public Bar Promotion!

Comment

Talk about a target rich environment!
                        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Working...
                        X