X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologise stogie

Sorry for the shit, let's get back to those wonderful ladyboys.

Bricktop

It's all good! I'm just as responsible for letting this thing go as far as it did!

Beer in Bangkok soon, eh?

Comment

Sure thing - look forward to it.

Bricktop

Comment

I can feel the love as I write this. O.K. enough of the weepy shit, yes, I agree, time to consentrate on the LB'S.

Comment

Damn I think I just morphed into an epsiode of the Brady Bunch..........sniff sniff

Its cool to have a little peace and harmony.......now if we can only get those bush, rumsfeld and rice idiots in line!!!!!!!!!
          It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Bollocks!

Just when it was starting to get good

Ding ding round 3....

Stogie, Brickie just PM'd me and said you are still a dickhead!!
            Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Feb. 09 2005,20:49)
              Stogie, Brickie just PM'd me and said you are still a dickhead!!
              He's right. That was never in doubt was it?  

Comment

Good thing for archives. I just showed up and missed all the fun it seems.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Feb. 09 2005,20:49)
                  Bollocks!

Just when it was starting to get good  

Ding ding round 3....
                  Stewart;

Right you are. But to make matters much worse, that mean ol Stogie told me, I reminded him of you. Shit he might as well just kicked my dog.
                  Stop the Madness.
                  andyman
                  (lookin for a tall bridge)

Comment

Smuttley your lot had their chance a few months ago. The next chance you will have is in 3 1/2 years. Here we go Hilary1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BB

In 3 1/2 years dumbass dubya will have us in WW III with Iran, Syria and Russia

While Kim Il Sung primes his missles in Pyongyang  

By that time Iron Balls Hillary will be a welcome respite  

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X