X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    never said i looked like Brad Pitt or anyone like that, but I am 100% sure i am better-looking than that guy! and I have all my natural hair left on my head, not some rug bought at the 7/11.
    This calls for a POLL lol
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I say that JaiDee is short, maybe tops out at 5'6" ,weighs about 265lbs. has no front teeth, has one glass eye, has a hump on his back but he does have a ful head of hair and wears it in a mullet style. Man, that's some picture I am conjuring up in my mind right now.

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Feb. 09 2005,11:47)
        I say that JaiDee is short, maybe tops out at 5'6" ,weighs about 265lbs. has no front teeth, has one glass eye, has a hump on his back but he does have a ful head of hair and wears it in a mullet style.
        Fuck me! That's uncanny! If you can guess which eye is the false one the beers are on me!

Comment

Ah, let me try a wild guess. It's the left one cuase he needs the right one to watch what his right hand is doing. You know how these repressed Irish-Catholics are about the sin of masturbation. The beer is on you, the Dinty Moore Stew is on me.

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Feb. 09 2005,17:15)
            Ah, let me try a wild guess. It's the left one cuase he needs the right one to watch what his right hand is doing. You know how these repressed Irish-Catholics are about the sin of masturbation. The beer is on you, the Dinty Moore Stew is on me.
            My father told me that masturbation would make me blind if I continued. So I asked him if I could stop when I needed glasses?

Comment

A few weeks ago I made a mistake of joining ladyboyguide or ladyboycock or what ever it's fucking called. The guy that owns the site must have some huge inferiority complex, in that he has to fuck every single LB he has on his site...how of...Too bad cause he does have some cuties on there...WHat a waste of money...site should be thrown of the net as it seems to serve no purpore other than to satisfy his own appetite. WANKER!!

Comment

It must have a market for some folk somewhere, but it's really a bit seedy for me. I personally like the romantic ideal of the perfect ladyboys of Thailand and this site doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Feb. 09 2005,22:23)
                  Ah, let me try a wild guess. It's the left one cuase he needs the right one to watch what his right hand is doing.  You know how these repressed Irish-Catholics are about the sin of masturbation.  The beer is on you, the Dinty Moore Stew is on me.
                  My father told me that masturbation would make me blind if I continued.  So I asked him if I could stop when I needed glasses?
                  If that was the case this site would have to be in braile!

Comment

Originally posted by (Mike TS Lover @ Feb. 13 2005,01:49)
                    Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Feb. 09 2005,22:23)
                    My father told me that masturbation would make me blind if I continued. So I asked him if I could stop when I needed glasses?
                    If that was the case this site would have to be in braile!
                    I stopped when I needed glasses.

Comment

Dude sure is an oinker isn't he
                      It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

There site is a huge rip-off! I paid $39.95 for the MPG membership only to find I could access "the latest updates" only. they state this but it's very missleading. To gain access to the whole site after you join you are required to buy the archive membership too for another $39.95. these guys are assholes in more then one way thats for sure.

Comment

jdb21

Its the first place I got my curiousity for lb's, but dont go there anymore after joining this site in january, and agree with you jdb 21 that I dont like the total disregard that apeman and nige treat the girls, like anney on the top of the page with pattaya thumbs scrolled over her body.

P.S.
                          Anyone got any info on anney, coz I think she's, well kinda cute  

dave......
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Anney works in Obsessions, ground floor, back right corner of Nana.

I saw her pics and vids on this site and thought she looked good. Went in Obs a couple of months ago and had a good talk with her. She spoke good English and was a lot of fun. After seeing her pics I was a little worried about the size of her cock and so was flip flopping over whether to go with her (I have to be careful also, due to my GG having friends in Nana and also work colleagues being of the closed mind variety). Girlfriend telephoned me then, so that was the end of that.

I then read somewhere that she had stopped working so when I went in Obs for a quick drink (honest guv'nor!!) and saw her I decided then and there that I wanted to go with her. We had a chat and a drink and she pretended she remembered me lol. She started kissing me quite passionately and I came to attention. Paid bar and went to the short time room. She walked there in just her bikini and a wrap around beaded skirt. Not a shy girl at all. Got in the room and she stripped off and was hard already. We started kissing, then sucking each other. She asked me did I want her to fuck me. I looked at her cock. Hmmm. Sod it we will give it a go. On with the condom and plenty of KY. Hurt a lot at first, but she took it slow and I relaxed a bit. She was good, a little bit too fake sometimes with the moaning, but definitely into it. She then pulled out whipped off the condom and came on my chest. Cleaned up and then it was my turn. Missionary, doggy and then CIM.

Bt1000 and a small tip for a very enjoyable time (and a sore arse as well!!!)

Phew, this post was just to advise daveduke007 where she worked and to look her up, but I seemed to have got carried away a bit. Need to go for a cig now!!

Comment

Thanx for the info simon
                              but what's CIM?
                              dave
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

based on an earlier post. they are appearently using underage girls or at least one. I think the boys in brown would like to know about that. I think it is not only discusting what they do to these girls, but they are a health hazzard and sound like real rip off artists. Wont be missed at all once they get busted.

Comment

Working...
                                X