X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found a ladyboy who has my dick

I just wanted to say that I have found something very interesting on this site. Kaw from back in October of last year has one fascinating body. I love her smile, along with her petitite figure, and most of all her little weeny. For hours I love to look at it as it is the most adorable thing I have ever saw.

It puzzles me why I love to look at so much. Then, I finally figured out why I am so attracted to it. It is my very own dick's twin sister. It is the very same size. Some of you very well know that I am not well endowed below. Even the shave that she has is the very same. That is so freaky.
    Love life to its fullest.

Doppelganger Dick! Wow!
    Attached Files

Comment

Well Daphnie me darling,
      Keep this quote in mind, "It's not the size of the wand that counts, it's the skill of the magican." In your case, in my opinion, you are Merlin and are extremely skilled with wand of yours. You sure cast a spell over me whenever I see it.

Comment

I do not know what Gangdoppler means, but I am quite flattered that you are impressed with the fact that my weeny is the same size as the smallest girl on the site.

Yeah, it works fine. It does get big when aroused. Like you said it not the size, but how you use it.

Comment

Originally posted by (tslasia @ Feb. 21 2005,09:49)
          Yeah, it works fine.  It does get big when aroused.  Like you said it not the size, but how you use it.
          Yeah well maybe this makes us feel a little better, until you hook up with Talesha when she's horny. I swear it was like an "assualt with a friendly weapon." and yes, she knows how to use it.
          andyman

Comment

Originally posted by
            Yeah well maybe this makes us feel a little better, until you hook up with Talesha when she's horny. I swear it was like an "assualt with a friendly weapon." and yes, she knows how to use it.
            Speaking from "many" experiences you are right on about sweet Talesha Andyman  

I adore that lady  
            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by
              I do not know what Gangdoppler means,
              " Doppleganger" means duplicate darling!!!
              It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Thanks for sharing that. Yeah it it looks like Kaw's teeny prick to the bone.

Yes I am quite proud of mine. I am glad that you guys are all intrigued by it so much also, especially you Lipflipper!

You know Lipflipper, as I pulled my shorts off today to get comfortable for this site, my fishbox had that odor again. It is now time for me to douche after a nice hot bath. That way my "pussy" smells nice and clean!

Comment

Then you must be successful in getting rid of that "funky" smell. I know that I never had a problem dining at the "Y" whenever I indulged myself with your company. Nothing will make me willy shy quicker than the tell tale sign of tuna fish.

Comment

Like any other girl, I guess I will have to douche. I guess that comes along with being a woman!

Comment

Working...
                    X