X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "to do" list

we have a  "to do" list here on the bulletin board at  corporate headquarters of the models we  plan on working with over the next few  months, and it is a virtual    who's who of  hottie ladyboys.  Mickey always finds us the hottest ones in Phuket to work with, Tsunami or not.   Pedro is alway on the prowl for new talent in  Pattaya and  working on  re-shoots of old  favorites like Ex and  Jiji and those types, as well as   finding the new and small cuties that he likes  so much {Fiat, etc...}.

Of course  Bangkok is   the mother lode and without question the hottest asian ladyboys in the whole world  live in the  greatest city in the whole world.  Now, while this list is   certainly incomplete,  we would be  open to your suggestions as  to who you would all like to see again.   I think this thread  will really take off and it will be a good indication of the types of ladyboys  you guys really like.

Noon,  Vicky,  Mod, Candy, Anney {obsessions}  Vicky {Casanova......it's been a while},  Tong, Lyla from obsessions [cutie] Yo and Mickey from Obsessions, and First.  Now, there are also about 25 names of new faces that you guys have never seen  but who our scouts [basically Snick with his cell fone  LOL] deem worthy for the site; these names  may mean nothing to you now, but plan on seeing these babes in the future and they will mean a lot;  Amy, Nan and Gartoon [new girls in OBS],  Nut and Aum and about 10 other new ones from Cascades,  our new friend Nuey and her Mambo cabaret friends, and the amazingly cute, adorable, and almost-lethal-in-bed  freelancer Kate from Nana Plaza.

any more that you like in all 3 places, and even from Chiang Mai, now is the time to speak up!

My "to do list..."

BANANA

Comment

I don't know if YOU will ever 'do her', but we do have a killer new set of her in a longtail boat, taken by Mickey off Phuket before the Tsunami. check that coming in early March.

Comment

I dated a girl from Mambo Cabaret until recently. I sure am glad your doing some pics of the girls there as I saw the show many times and there are some super stunners.

I suggest you attend the show, I will go with you if you want company, and check out one of the main singer's, a small bodied white skinned beauty and her 4 backup dancers that have bodies and faces to kill for. Then there about 4-5 others that are equally hot.

All in all I would say there are about 6-8 girls at Mambo that if they agreed to have a shoot would knock the sox off the guys here.

I might be able to get my friend to help, but her being a lboy and the fact that I havent contacted her since the last bonk we had a week ago, I dont know what her reaction will be, but non the less I found the girls there very friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Feb. 05 2005,01:39)
          we have a  "to do" list here on the bulletin board at  corporate headquarters of the models we  plan on working with over the next few  months, and it is a virtual    who's who of  hottie ladyboys.  Mickey always finds us the hottest ones in Phuket to work with, Tsunami or not.   Pedro is alway on the prowl for new talent in  Pattaya and  working on  re-shoots of old  favorites like Ex and  Jiji and those types, as well as   finding the new and small cuties that he likes  so much {Fiat, etc...}.

Of course  Bangkok is   the mother lode and without question the hottest asian ladyboys in the whole world  live in the  greatest city in the whole world.  Now, while this list is   certainly incomplete,  we would be  open to your suggestions as  to who you would all like to see again.   I think this thread  will really take off and it will be a good indication of the types of ladyboys  you guys really like.

Noon,  Vicky,  Mod, Candy, Anney {obsessions}  Vicky {Casanova......it's been a while},  Tong, Lyla from obsessions [cutie] Yo and Mickey from Obsessions, and First.  Now, there are also about 25 names of new faces that you guys have never seen  but who our scouts [basically Snick with his cell fone  LOL] deem worthy for the site; these names  may mean nothing to you now, but plan on seeing these babes in the future and they will mean a lot;  Amy, Nan and Gartoon [new girls in OBS],  Nut and Aum and about 10 other new ones from Cascades,  our new friend Nuey and her Mambo cabaret friends, and the amazingly cute, adorable, and almost-lethal-in-bed  freelancer Kate from Nana Plaza.

any more that you like in all 3 places, and even from Chiang Mai, now is the time to speak up!
          Which one is Kate from NEP you refer to, any pics of her on the site, I couldnt find any.

Comment

nope, we don't have her on the website yet; just met her in December walking around Nana and she damned near stopped my heart during a later romp in the proverbial hay. works in Obsessions now; she is on the list.

Comment

I have a Great idea for a video, and I know Stogie will agree.

I fell out of bed a couple of weeks ago and hit NEP just in time to see the "Parade" going by. I look up at the rail at Big Dogs and see Jon and Stogie standing there with this huge shit eating grin on his face. Like he just found 10,000 baht in his pocket, or Bartmans little black book. Jon told me it was Stogies first time to see it.
              Well anyway, the parade, (I like to call it) is closing time, and out comes what seems to be a thousand ladyboys slowly walking by. You'll swear they go around the building and come out over and over. It's 10 times the fun as watching them go in. When they walk in, (or run) usually they're late for work, when they walk out, well baby, they're lookin for you.
              Anyway, The idea is,...you guessed it...film the parade. It seems to me like it would be fairly easy to do, I'd pay to see it, and I think you could get enough interest to at least cover the production costs. (hopefully)
              This is a fun event if you're in town, stand at the edge of Big Dogs for a better view. (you're higher up.) Enjoy fellas.
              andyman

Comment

I second Andymans Idea.
                Also,,, Has ( Gai Gai ) turned 18yr's old YET ? ? ? Still waiting for that Rookie to hatch.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I agree with Mike's post of Feb. 5.  The dancer he is writing about is Guoy(?sp).  She is about 26-27 and very lovely about 5'5".  She is postop so that should make postop lover happy!  She likely works out too - as you can tell by her defined abs!
                  She was Miss Friendship in the Miss Tiffany Universe contest - from 2002 or 2003 I think - here is a photo enjoy!
                  Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

the parade at Big Dogs would be great, but would be extremely dark unless we had one of those TV camera's with the big light on top and that would attract WAY too much attention. could do it on the sly but as i say the footage wouldn't even be usable I would imagine.

not working with posts much these days.....but she could be an exception!

and for Mirimark......we have GaiGai now.....she turned 18 in January and Mickey has her; expect full outdoor gallery in March and she looks absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Feb. 25 2005,13:50)
                      I agree with Mike's post of Feb. 5.  The dancer he is writing about is Guoy(?sp).  She is about 26-27 and very lovely about 5'5".  She is postop so that should make postop lover happy!  She likely works out too - as you can tell by her defined abs!
                      She was Miss Friendship in the Miss Tiffany Universe contest - from 2003 or 2003 I think - here is a photo enjoy!
                      Oh man, I love this. More pics please! She's even got dimples! Excellent! Any more info?

My to do list would be very simple: post-ops. Lots of 'em. The more the better. 2somes, 3somes, 4somes, get-me-somes...

I guess a whole month of Jannie would be great.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Ji...the cute gal frm shemale island...

Comment

RXPHARM,,,,, The Pic you POSTED belongs in my DIMPLES AND BRACES POST.
                          Sweeeeeeeet................ Nice Lady.........
                          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                          X