Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambodia stories coming soon

Hi Guys

so sorry I have been away from the board lately, travelling around too much and in some far-off places that don't even have electricity, forget internet access!! Now back securely in the land of the over-taxed and ugly girls, and will be back to posting as much as I can possibly remember from 2 months on the road. being in the USA really blows; once i get over the depression and the jet lag I will be back up here every day telling my boring stories and letting you all know where to find the most expensive ladyboys and the ones who put out the least [for some reason, those are the ones that are attracted to me LOL].

for now, realize that Cambodia has NO ladyboys. that is the definitive word from someone who has been there 3 times in 3 years and just spent a week there......they are not in that country, unless they are living with Mom and Dad in their crappy shack in the country and dressing in the closet [if they had one]. Even the Viet ladies seem to have left that country....maybe they are finally clamping down on sex tourism there? I had 2 local Khmer ladies who were nothing to write home about.

for anyone who has ever wondered what JaiDee looks like, here is a nice close-up photo of me riding in Prey Veng province a few weeks ago. Not exactly Steve McQueen, I know.

more bullshit coming soon.......stay tuned if you have run out of sominex
    Attached Files

Damn JaiDee, what flight did you catch? I pulled into Logan at 6;00 last night (24th)
    andyman

Comment

last week......landed in Montreal, Dorval

Comment

Hey Jai Dee,

The Jockey spent 3 months in Cambodia last year. Would love to exchange stories with you, or any member. Hope you had a great time.

Jockey

Comment

Having been to Cambodia myself a number of times, I have yet to meet anyTS there. However, I have met a number of TS girls of Cambodian ancestry in T-land and even in the US.

Comment

Hey Jaidee are you still dating Tricia?

Comment

Working...
            X