Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHANGES for VIP members...

Actually; the topic title should read "Changes for NON VIP members!"

From the 1st of December the forums in the image below will be visible to VIPs only.

There are three main reasons why this is happening...

1 - There have been a lot of VIP members who have been a little upset to find that they didn't know that their posts were in the public areas.

It's confusing and to avoid this in the future there will only be TWO forums that Non VIPs will be able to see. More on that in the next post.

2 - The second reason is that by making the forum almost 100% VIP only we are protected from prying eyes from outsiders who may not like what we say and what we stand for.

The internet is becoming an increasingly dangerous place in which you can say what's on your mind and by making this entire messageboard an 'opt in' only pay site we will further protect our paying customers from nosy parkers, mischief makers and other online Nazis.

3 - The last reason for doing this is that we now have NO moderators!

We don't need them.

This is a private club for smart intelligent people who don't need 'moderating' like children.

It's been a plan of mine from the start to get in to the situation where we don't need some fussy mods stepping on our toes. Now that everyone posting and viewing is a VIP paying member we don't need mods.

If anyone wants to add their opinion about this and add suggestions for future changes to our fantastic online community then feel free to post below.

I'm thick skinned so any comments - good and bad - are welcome.

Marko
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

As of the 1st of December the only forums that Non VIPs can see are the ones in the image below.

ALL OTHER AREAS OF THE MESSAGE BOARD ARE VIP ACCESS ONLY

Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Nov. 19 2010,19:34) 3 - The last reason for doing this is that we now have NO moderators!
      I must say that this is a very interesting development.  

I hope the current set of Mods can keep their STAFF status. I have enormous respect for these guys who have contributed...
      (and put up with...   ) so much over the years  

Marko, please keep the DELETE button handy for personal use only  
      Attached Files
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I would like to see the new changes here and i would like to thank you BOSS for all the hard work you have done behind the scenes just so that this forum doesn't sink or stink.

and well done mods too.
        i love t-girls

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Nov. 19 2010,19:52) I hope the current set of Mods can keep their STAFF status...
          All current Staff Room members (who regularly contribute to the forum) won't be affected by any changes...

Nazis against freedom of speech!

We are living in times that are very quickly changing.

The bloke in the story above got jail time for pretending to be more than one person on a forum!

Raphael Golb, a New York lawyer, assumed a series of online aliases to attack people who disagreed with his scholar father about the origin of the ancient documents.

Justice Berkman said: "It's not his words, but his conduct. It is still a crime to imitate people in the manner that he did. The victims felt invaded and hurt by this."
          What the fuck?

I think the governments, judiciaries and other freedom hating Nazis are losing their patience with the internet. Never a day goes by when I don't read of someone who has been jailed over a joke he made on his 'Twitter!' account.

Courtrooms give out harsher sentences to people for online jokes than they do to drunk drivers! That's a fact. And it's a worrying one.

We may be one of the first forums in the XXX industry to go to a 'paywall' and to baton down our hatches but I can promise you we won't be the last.

The times - they are a changin'!
          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Agree totally especially as the fish box and other non lb related fora, you are more likely to reveal more personal information about yourself. And I would rather it be all in house.

Just one request and if it cant be done it cant be done. We are likely to have a drop off in membership and/or participation. Is it possible the user names can still stay rather than be dropped off after 3 months of no activity? This assist greatly when doing searching on TLF in ascertaining the credibility of the information and the writer.

Thanks and appreciate the good work.

Comment

Any username who has posted more than a few times won't be pruned for inactivity.

There may be some exceptions made for members who ask for their names to be removed or people who are banned.
              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Working...
              X