X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junk in the trunk!

Ladyboys love having a Jennifer Lopez derriere.

They squirt shit in there arses hoping to have that well rounded look to waddle about the dance floor in.

It doesn't matter how many times you tell them it looks like shit, they just don't get it. They want fat plastic butts and they just won't listen to you and me...

Of course there are some people who actually go for this inflated cheeky look.

Are you one of them? Do those 'little boy' backsides leave you cold?

Have you (like me) pleaded with them NOT to do it but been ignored and watched in despair as they come back looking like Weebles that wobble but don't fall down?

Grrrrr!  
    Attached Files
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Nov. 25 2010,20:42) .......looking like Weebles that wobble but don't fall down?
    Ohhh....... now you're showing your age.      

Plastic arses turn me off the same way as plastic tits and SRS.

What worries me is that they are risking their health with these injections.

Small amounts of silicone will always get into the bloodstream but as long as it's a small amount the kidneys will filter it out and that's it.
    But if larger amounts escape and end up in the kidneys at the same time they risk kidney failure.

I shall always remember that one of the girls on my to-do list died of a botched silicone injection shortly before I first went to Thailand.    

But as you say BS they ain't going to listen to us.    

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

I hate all that plastic stuff myself now.
      i blame Pigdogg corrupting me by taking me sunee plaza once

http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Yes - we've had a few confused forum members questioning their sexuality after a fateful trip to the alluring and ever so naughty Sunee Plaza!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

"I wouldn't take the word of a bunch of guys who prefer a girl with an arse like the paperboy." --- Naang Faa
          I truly do like a paperboy ass...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I hate the arse, and hips crap
            Why cant they just stay
            as god made em?
            That goes for bolt-on's also
            Where do I sign up for the sunee
            experience ?
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I don't mind plastic tits as long as they aren't too big and are in proportion to the girl's body size.

The arse inflation that's going on is a real turn off. Some of the butts I've seen border on freakish and often look lumpy and discoloured. I remember talking with Bombay at C & D's and could see that she was having this type of procedure done. I questioned why she would do this when she is perfect anyway but she was adamant that this would make her look better and give her a more female looking arse. I couldn't agree less.
              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

I can't understand this wide hip obsession either, it's also prevalent among the Philippine girls unfortunately. And worst of all, there's a fair chance it will end up down around their ankles, if it doesn't kill them.

This is the type of ass I'd like to see more of.... that's one of Cebu's finest and fittest!
                Attached Files
                www.CebuLadyboy.com
                Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Nothing exemplifies the insecurity of a ladyboy more than their perceived need for silicon injections in their butt. And if we protest it only seems to harden their resolve to get it done. Farang no like, farang can't be trusted, therefore big arse good seems to be their logic.

And what starts out as a subtle enhancement often becomes an endless quest for the perfect arse. Many girls have had injections, two, three, some more than five times. By which time their goose has been well & truly overcooked.

There are a few 'freakshows' walking around Pattaya in a state of complete denial that they have made themselves unsaleable. For to admit they have stuffed up is something that isn't in the Thai mentality.

I feel very sad for the girls who feel compelled to go down this path, the endless plastic surgery with nose jobs, chin implants, breast implants, with the worst of all, the destruction of their perfect little arse.

Unfortunately it will continue until the hormone manufacturers come up with something that can change their mental attitude. It is one thing to look like a lady, it is another to think it.
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I think the same is true everywhere not just LOS, all you need to do is look at Kimber James and Allanah Starr. I used to like them once, I do not like the freakshows they have become with their lips and hips. Unfortunately its not a ladyboy centered case either. Case in point, Nicole "Coco" Austin. From sex pot to freak show. I think its common amongst those with low self esteem. Hell I've even heard of Mainland Chinese girls who get their leg bones cut and steel rods inserted so they can be taller by a few inches. (see, facepalm smiley needed!)

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I hate big asses on LBs and GGs. 'nuff said

Comment

Never been to Sunee Plaza but the plastic ass and hips are out. The plastic boobs are okay if the are proportionate.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

I'm with Manarak on this one. Can't stand big asses on anyone. Not even my own for that matter.
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I'm sure most of us tell them "Forget the silicone" in the hips and butt, and keep the tits small and in proportion - but whichever country they are from, they never listen.

Some of the blame must go to MTV and the "Booty call".

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 26 2010,09:04) Nothing exemplifies the insecurity of a ladyboy more than.....
                              Actually, we could make that a list  

Not all of them want every procedure, but when they do, it's a case of : Talk to the butt, they aint listening  
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                              X