Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched in despair of the last few years as many of my favourite ladyboys have had silicon squirted into their rear ends.....Ex & Rose to name but two

Earlier this month for a couple of weeks I was down in the Big Ass Land of Rio & captured this shot among a group of GG's on Copacabana.

You should have seen the arses on the local Travestis....FFS they were half a meter wide and needless to say......Nope I did not partake.

Much more preferable is the bum of this cute student from Cambridge whom I met on line and pictured in my shower.....and I'm very much looking forward to experiencing that view again and again in the weeks before I return to Los
    Attached Files

Comment

If I wanted a big fat ass I would not have got divorced.....

I do not object to the sensible sized breast implants - it makes the feel more secure in their femininity and helps them dodge the draft!

Comment

(gizmo @ Nov. 25 2010,13:06) Where do I sign up for the sunee
        experience ?  
        Hey Giz, Tattoo looks up and says "the plane the plane" and can whisk u from Swampy to Sunee Plaza, the soi of lurid fantasies.

Or maybe better just to have me or Spare Wheel take you there.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'll be sure to take you up
          on that kind offer when I get back

which isnt until next year
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I to hate these sillycon injected asses! Give me a nice tight butt any time! I do not think they look attractive at all. So I vote no to the injections but hey what Ladyboy will listen to me anyway!
            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Maybe Moo of Guess Bar and Namcha of C&D's.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 26 2010,14:32) Much more preferable is the bum of this cute student from Cambridge whom I met on line and pictured in my shower.....and I'm very much looking forward to experiencing that view again and again in the weeks before I return to Los
                Damn! That is a great shape there Mr Pentire. One of the best arses I have ever seen. May I ask if she was advertising online or did you charm her into meeting you?

Can you give us any info about her such as her ethnicity? Any other pics? A front view perhaps. Thanks & good luck for the next meeting.
                Attached Files
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Hello Packy, rather than take this thread off topic I shall reply to you via PM.

But yes I agree........she has the most glorious arse infact......my nomination for Rear of the Year

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 27 2010,16:10) Hello Packy, rather than take this thread off topic I shall reply to you via PM.

But yes I agree........she has the most glorious arse infact......my nomination for Rear of the Year
                    There was a thread before her ass? I'm not even sure there was life before I saw that ;-)

More about that ass and who owns it, I implore you!
                    www.CebuLadyboy.com
                    Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                    Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                    www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Thank you for that. She is very nice indeed. And I second your nomination.

Here's to the Rear of the Year...
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

dat booty is very awesum

XOXO Jennangelina

Comment

I hate the plastic! Don't like it on the breasts and really hate it on the ass.
                          If I wanted an ass that looked like some giant over ripe melon I wouldn't be bothering with ladyboys. Give me the Paper Boy ass any day.
                          Come to think of it; I used to be a paper boy.  
                          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                          Salin' on a summer breeze
                          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Pentire would love to get her details too. That is a great arse

Comment

Hi Tommy......sorry my friend but she is not for hire, nor ever shall be I would suggest

This 23 year old student I met via an internet dating site.
                              It really is quite something the internet, I have definately dated and been intimate with more girls these last five years (in my 40's) than all of the time throughout my 20's and 30's.
                              Mind you.....having the cash these days to take them to nice places, bars and restaurants helps enormously

Comment

I hate fake plastic asses but as SirMixalot said "I like big butts and I can't denye"
                                I luv ladyboys

Comment

Working...
                                X