X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiasco is over

lets just talk about ladyboys and where to meet them and how to have fun in thailand; isn't that what this site is all about?

I got a couple letters from pim and Nun, and afew others, and they want more of you guys to come over and hang out! so, what are you waiting for? My next trip is not too far away....counting down the days,like usual.....

Jon

Agree.......so who is heading there soon, or in country now...any updates?

Lotusman

Comment

Jon,

Totally agree !
      Lets have fun here !
      Dont you think that Pim's boobs are the greatest!!!!!!

Jeff

Comment

I'm always here! (So up yours, Jon&#33

Comment

OK guys its old BB here and please warn the girls I will be there in october breaking hearts and cherries-LOL!!! I should have a bit more freedom and Jon I want a list of about 15 girls-not!!! I just want the ones you are interested in so I can soil them for you for life LOL!!! Just a nice guy I am!!! Who else is there in October???
          BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!

Comment

I'll hook up for a night on the town for sure... I hope we can get about 6 of us together for a beer or four! Can't wait!

Comment

if  blue ballz goes anywhere NEAR Chompoo, I will send him back to the  states  looking like  John Bobbitt.   Remember him, Blue Ballz??   you have been warned!!!!!

Jon

Comment

So, who is dumb enough to be against  FUN?
                Kind regards,
                Mr. Lonely

Comment

Didn't John Bobit have some part of his anotomy ivolved with a sharp implement    Oh dear I think I fell a little sick  

Ah yes I'll be in BKK for the last two weeks of October

I'm still trying to decide on accommodation at the moment

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

So glad to hear it fellas !!!!! So in celebration I'm going after Chompoo myself hehehe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope I get there before BB and Jon, but if it is sloppy seconds I'm not proud I'll dive in !!!!!!!

Sick fuck Bricktop

Comment

Originally posted by (Blue Ballz @ Aug. 17 2003,09:52)
                      OK guys its old BB here and please warn the girls I will be there in october breaking hearts and cherries-LOL!!!  I should have a bit more freedom and Jon I want a list of about 15 girls-not!!!  I just want the ones you are interested in so I can soil them for you for life LOL!!!  Just a nice guy I am!!!  Who else is there in October???
                      BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!
                      Hi BB! Paddy and I (someone has to explain the hi tech new forum to him&#33 are meeting in BKK on the 11th October, I'll be there from the 9th! 52 days and I've been counting for what seems years

Will you be in BKK on the 10th October, if so fance a beer or three and some fun?

Comment

Working...
                      X