X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rin, Pattaya

Hi guys, seasonal greetings to you all. Here is a nice little stocking filler for any of you lucky to be in Pattaya now.

Her name is Rin, and she asked me to post these photos (they were probably take by some BM as I can see a foot in one, my apologies for using them, but she said I could)

I have her mobile, so I can give it to any of you who pm me. She only wants to meet guys in town now, or who are coming in the next few weeks.

Have fun gents.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

BB, I am in Pattaya next week. Can you please PM her number to me.

Thanks

Comment

Steff your incorrigible.......

Comment

(Steff @ Dec. 21 2010,21:11)
        BB, I am in Pattaya next week. Can you please PM her number to me.

Thanks
        Done, have a good trip.
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Another of the loveliness, adopt the position Rin.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ah, the lovely that made a recent appearance in Mr. Jimslim's escapades, I presume?

And here I was gonna camp out at the top of Soi 13/1 in hopes of ensnaring her. Alas, who would want Steff's sloppy seconds . . .

Comment

I'll make sure she's scrubbed and clean for you before we part company. Call us when you get to the corner of 13/1 and Second.

Comment

Im back in Pattaya on the 15th Jan so I hope she has washed and tightened up after Steff

A lovely looking gal this one BB, please MP me her number

Comment

(Foggy @ Dec. 22 2010,13:40)   Im back in Pattaya on the 15th Jan so I hope she has washed and tightened up after Steff  

A lovely looking gal this one BB, please MP me her number
                  Will do sir. Would your care for more appetizer?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thx BB good enough to eat yummy

Comment

A couple of pics from last month of the lovely Rin .

Anyone who gets in touch with her her name is pronounced Lin
                      Attached Files
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Damn she's pretty!!! When were these pix taken?

Comment

Steff after u finish with Rin i would like a complete report how she is in bed...i hope that u got my message.

Comment

(Steff @ Dec. 22 2010,22:28) Damn she's pretty!!! When were these pix taken?
                            IMO she is more sexy than pretty. Bee-sting lips & come-to-bed eyes tend to do that to a girl...        

Jim said he took the pictures last month so to answer your question "when were they taken?" I would say her pictures were taken... umm...   hmmm...  it's a hard one...     oh yeah... LAST MONTH ya crazy Canuck...      

And Merry Xmas!      
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Was chatting to Rin tonight and she informed me she is back working in Koyo7 now.  Watch this space for further changes and updates.    God I am beginning to sound like her pimp.

Comment

Working...
                              X