X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sad Commentary

one of the members was talking to me last night about a girl he really likes in Bangkok [she is not on this site]. turns out this girl is getting her final operation soon, and she told this guy that she is doing it because 'her customers want her to be a girl'.

damn, i will never understand that line of thinking. don't these girls realize they become LESS popular and not MORE popular? at least with guys from this site, and the majority of people who like ladyBOYS as opposed to LADIES. If I want a LADY, i will go to a straight bar; if i want a ladyBOY, I will find one of those. I don't want something in between.

and i will be damned if I ever speak again with a person who changes their sex just to make more money as a female hooker in a foreign country. I have no respect for people who mutilate their own bodies for a few more baht, and i will cross those people off my list of people I would like to associate with.

Jon

Sounds "REAL" to me.
    And "REAL" is the only way to go.
    Chopping off weinies and nutsacks "does NOT make boys into girls".
    Now, before our more prissy, politically correct members voice  their falsetto-pitched objections, let me whip out my ANTI-DISCRIMINATORY, POLITICALLY-CORRECT, POST-OP LADYBOY CREDENTIALS:
    I met my first postop ladyboy in the USA in 1978 and had a good time with her.
    I met my second postop ladyboy in Bangkok in the early 1990s and she became my STEADY GIRLFRIEND from 1992-2001.
    From that time to the present day, I help her financially - and with all my heart - because her mother has treated me better than my own mother.
    Her mother also has Diabetes Type 2 - a fearsome disease that killed my father, slowly and painfully.
    I have paid for her mother's hospital bills with a smile, never with resentment or with feelings of being coerced.
    NO ONE COERCES MR. LONELY. EVER.
    Anyway, back on topic, postop ladyboys make great friends but as for sex, no, not really, not anymore........
    So, voila, touche, and all that....
    Mr. Lonely

Comment

From bartman: I think all the LB on this site that are now "cut" should be removed from the site. I dont want to look at them thinking to myself "well they dont have that thing now"

Comment

I had the opportunity to be with two incredibly beautiful "post-ops" in Verona Italy and was major league disappointed. No motion, no movement whatsoever. After being with them I went to pre-ops and that and GG's have all I've been with since or will be in the future.
        It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (Bartman @ Aug. 17 2003,23:16)
          From bartman: I think all the LB on this site that are now "cut" should be removed from the site. I dont want to look at them thinking to myself "well they dont have that thing now"
          Sorry Bartman, I don't agree with you, this site is for ladyboys, as simple as that. Irrespective of whether they have had the final cut or not.

One of the things that attracts us to LB's is and I'm sure that I cannot put this as well as Mr Lonely would, is that these LB's are essentially men with the sex drive of men but the beauty and (sometimes) the grace and femininity of a Thai girl.

Each to his own Bartman, I happen to enjoy pre op, post op and GG's

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr. Lonely @ Aug. 17 2003,15:51)
            Sounds "REAL" to me.
            And "REAL" is the only way to go.
            Chopping off weinies and nutsacks "does NOT make boys into girls".
            Now, before our more prissy, politically correct members voice  their falsetto-pitched objections, let me whip out my ANTI-DISCRIMINATORY, POLITICALLY-CORRECT, POST-OP LADYBOY CREDENTIALS:
            I met my first postop ladyboy in the USA in 1978 and had a good time with her.
            I met my second postop ladyboy in Bangkok in the early 1990s and she became my STEADY GIRLFRIEND from 1992-2001.
            From that time to the present day, I help her financially - and with all my heart - because her mother has treated me better than my own mother.
            Her mother also has Diabetes Type 2 - a fearsome disease that killed my father, slowly and painfully.
            I have paid for her mother's hospital bills with a smile, never with resentment or with feelings of being coerced.
            NO ONE COERCES MR. LONELY. EVER.
            Anyway, back on topic, postop ladyboys make great friends but as for sex, no, not really, not anymore........
            So, voila, touche, and all that....
            Mr. Lonely
            Wow, just discovered this in the archives. Thank god for better searching technique.

So, who else has had a post-op girlfriend? This sounds quite intriguing.

9 years with her... did you consider getting married??? Didn't she want to?
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

sorry post-op, but maybe im very naive because im very new to the lb scene, becuse i only have experience with one and dont understand your preference to post-ops , as  i think you might as well be with girls, maybe you can enlighten me on this subject, many thanks

my darling g/f below   also wants to be  post-op  

dave....
              Attached Files
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Worst sexual experience in my life was with a post op.  From my end, it felt like, well, it felt like nothing.  Closest I can get, in terms of an analogy, was what I'd imagine fucking a zip lock bag full of hamburger would feel like.

Love the lb's, and I respect those who feel they have to have the final op to become "women".  I respect them, and feel sorry that they will be so sad shortly.  I have many lb friends in Los Angeles, and those that have had the final chop have admitted it was a big mistake.  

As it is right now, they get the chop job, and their only consolation is that they can "move on" and find some guy who thinks they are a real woman.  But sex, forgetabout it.  

Maybe in the future, science will get this operation perfected.  Till then, forgetabout it.  A zip log baggie with ground round would be more fulfilling (and you can fry it up for a tasty hamburger afterwards.
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

To Thaipan from Bartman ..thats ok, to each his own, that post is just the way i think about post ops.

Comment

bartman : I miss you ! how are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Feb. 27 2005,19:30)
                      sorry post-op, but maybe im very naive because im very new to the lb scene, becuse i only have experience with one and dont understand your preference to post-ops , as  i think you might as well be with girls, maybe you can enlighten me on this subject, many thanks

my darling g/f below   also wants to be  post-op  

dave....
                      hey daveduke (a peculiar choice of handle...),

i think i'm just a pussy lover, simple as can be.

but, between post-ops and GGs, there are appealing aspects of each. a post-op has worked, and will work harder to be feminine. i'm undecided yet on whether that means they're uniformly money grubbers, as some guys say all LBs are. i think that they may be less money grubbing than non posties, because their TS inclination may be more genuine (not sure on this - i don't understand the non-op mindset yet).

well, it looks like you have a beautiful gf, and you should figure out what your relationship means to you.

cheers
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hi Jackie this is Bartman I am fine, just kind of bummed out to be back in America, good to hear from you

Comment

better not chop ,right? ....hmm...then breast implants is just fine

Comment

The reasons why lbs have SRS are varied and have been widely discussed on the forum. I would agree those who do it for monetary reasons are sadly misled, but those who do it because that is their lifelong dream - then we should be happy for them. I found an interesting article from Lynn Conway's site about orgasm and postops. I definitely believe postops can orgasm - but it depends on the skill of the surgeon, plus the technique of her partner during sex. Having been with a few postops I can say that there are certain physical responses (vagina getting lubricated, flushing, etc) that are unmistakeable signs of orgasm.

Here's the article link, recommended for those who want to know a bit more about postops:

Lynn Conway's Homepage Postop Orgasm Section

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

thanx for that post-op, im still learning, forgive my ignorance

dave...

P.S. dave is my name, duke is the name of my pub and 007 is when im undercover   ........(shaken not stirred )   < love this smilie
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X