X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lily's Birthday Party Famous Bar

Big birthday bash for Lily at Famous Bar tonight Wednesday, January 12th!

Come help this sweet and sexy ladyboy celebrate!
    Attached Files

i would love to,but heaven will have to wait till 2 february
    no more life without ladyboys

Comment

Who's going to be the lucky boy that the birthday girl

A 9/10 performer with me in her Patong Massage days and an experience that I am keen to repeat.

Comment

Have a great night tonight!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Im looking forward to it, especially after being hit by a Pick Up truck on Pattaya Tai yesterday.    

I am pretty bruised and battered and walking friggin hurts    but thankfully I have a really pretty femboy from the Corner Bar to taxi me there on her bike, aint that right PD    
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I'll try and make it as well. although tried to find famous this afternoon without much luck. I'll do a bit of googling and see what I find.

Sorry to hear about the accident dave. Being my first time in patts I'm finding the traffic a bit of a mare as well.
            Beer Baron

Comment

Go to the Famous Bar thread here...       https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;st=240

then check posts 254, 256 & 261, they should be clear enough. And remember Famous is a long way up Soi VC, I timed it as a 7 minute walk so keep going.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 12 2011,12:33) ...especially after being hit by a Pick Up truck on Pattaya Tai yesterday.    
                Bloody hell...      

I know I wrote that Pattaya could be dangerous but this is ridiculous. Did you catch a look at who was driving? It may have been Kahuna, you know how grumpy he gets...        

Glad to hear it didn't cause an early end to your holiday Dave, that could have been nasty...
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 12 2011,00:33)  but thankfully I have a really pretty femboy from the Corner Bar to taxi me there on her bike, aint that right PD    
                  Well it's not all bad news then Amigo    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 12 2011,12:33) Im looking forward to it, especially after being hit by a Pick Up truck on Pattaya Tai yesterday.    
                    Did they ask for money for damage to the truck?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 12 2011,08:58)
                      (daveduke007 @ Jan. 12 2011,12:33) ...especially after being hit by a Pick Up truck on Pattaya Tai yesterday.    
                      Bloody hell...      

I know I wrote that Pattaya could be dangerous but this is ridiculous. Did you catch a look at who was driving?
                      Its a coincidence that titleist is in town, Im kinda suspicious that the Leeds "git" put out a "hit" on me  

I'll post a new thread in the fish box so as to not get
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(pentire @ Jan. 12 2011,05:33) Who's going to be the lucky boy that    the birthday girl

A 9/10 performer with me in her Patong Massage days and an experience that I am keen to repeat.
                        Yes PT had the pleasure of Lily's company more than once last trip and am very keen to reaquaint with this very nice young lady in a few weeks time.

Cheers DK
                        happy when in thailand

Comment

(geezer @ Jan. 12 2011,14:20) I'll try and make it as well. although tried to find famous this afternoon without much luck. I'll do a bit of googling and see what I find.
                          Some of the instructions ive seen to get to this bar are like an assault on Everest..

Its easy.. go to Hotel VC.. walk down the road that runs alongside away from the main rd and its on the right around 400-500 Metres down before you get to the end of road.

Comment

Big turnout from all four forums at Lily's birthday party!

Lily was looking spectacular!

Karl was spinning tunes upstairs; think upstairs in the Billiards Room will be his base of operations.

Downstairs guys were a groping. Shortime rooms were busy. Lots of good grub too.

Guys were mingling on the balcony. Quite a few guys brought dates.

A big thank you to Lily, Karl, and Lita for a wonderful evening.

Comment

Working...
                            X