Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The so called "Walk of Shame"

Hi fellows,

Just occurred to me from previous posts that some admirers out there consider the short walk from either Obs or Cas to the main road for taxis with GORGEOUS Ladyboy in tow a "walk of shame". Why ? I've been meaning to tackle this issue for sometime now but here is the occasion to do it. The others are these. Do you get the girl to meet you at the hotel ? At the hotel do you get the girl sent up from the lobby rather than meeting her downstairs ? Do you pick your ladyboy up on Sk road late at night so nobody sees ? Do you deliberately take the side entrance or the back alley in ? Are you the guys that wear dark shades in already dark discos/lb venues for fear of being recognised ? Are you scared of being seen with a ladyboy ?

Tell me what you think if your not too busy tossing off !!, is this true ? do you consider it the walk of shame ? do you deliberately hide your ladyboy? if so is it because you are important ? is your job on the line ? Is your marriage on the line ? or are you simply intimidated by boistrous idiots ? Do you feel nervous booking in your girl with security as the other hetero couples look on and maybe giggle sometimes ? or the the older business man that looks at you disapprovingly or the cheeky night manager who reads out her id card informing you that in fact your gorgeous girl for the night is male ! I've heard these happen to other people - please feel free to unload right here Ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" To a man who is afraid everything rustles"
    Sophocles(5th century BC), Fragment58, Acrisius.

Come on C'mon give it your best shot bud - We stand alone together dudes !!!!!!!

Bricktop

personally i have NEVER  been ashamed to be seen with  a ladyboy, anywhere.  even when I first met May  3 years ago and she was not quite 100% passable [to Thai's anyway], I would take her everywhere, even Khoa San road for beers.  I would see the looks and hear the comments from people and the finger-pointing, etc, and I did not give a rat's ass.  fuck 'em.....mostly it was these little shrimp Thai men in their early 20's acting  cool,  but they would never say it directly to us because I am twice their size and they are all wimps in reality, just picking on a ladyboy.   the old ladies are the one's who pay the most compliments; whenever i am with a ladyboy they are always commenting on their looks and hair and shit like that.  as i say,  I have taken ladyboys  everywhere,  probably more than 50 or 60 of them, and i would never have a problem going to any place with them.  if people  don't like it, thai's or farang's, that's their problem and not mine.  I am not sure who  posted anything about this to get you on this topic, but I have rarely heard of a guy who is afraid to  show off his date.

when i was  coming back from Chiang Mai with Aon  recently [spending  10 days on the road with someone, it's hard to 'hide' them from anyone], we were going through the metal detector's at the airport. I went through first with no problems, but Aon set something off so they held her and checked her out more thoroughly. These people had no idea she was a ladyboy until this happened, but once it did the whispers and giggles started coming out from the girls that worked there and i could hear 'katoey' and shit like that.  wanna know why?  because all these girls were fat skanks and ugly as sin and they couldn't believe that this person was a boy,  but she looked 10 times better than they did.  Jealousy was the key here, and fuck those Thai girls for not being more tolerant of someone living their life as she chooses.

guys that are hiding their dates should be aware that less than 10% of the population could give a good  shit about who you are bringing home, and do you really care about those assholes'  opinions?  walk proudly with your girl; the people that give you or her shit would probably kill to be in your shoe's but won't admit it.

Jon

Comment

well said guys
      it is allways the fat ugly chicks who say something,i say fuck them all
      so true about half the people wanting to trade places with you but just wouldnt admit it

Comment

from Bartman: I had a real nice lb with me at a hotel in Pattays last year and the guard went nuts when he saw her id was a boy....But nuts in a good way ,he got real nice to me and her and the next day asked me where she worked and how much sudang (money) she was. Every night he would ask "sui mok ladyboy galp bhan" (good looking ladyboy return home) with ....he really liked ladyboys and would look forward to see who I would come in with ...

Comment

I've only been with Kui and she is 100% passable. I have never really thought consciously of being with her as anything other than being her boyfriend and her being my girfriend. We kiss and hold hands in public like any normal people would. We don't go overboard, we're just normal... I just don't think about it at all...

When banks or authorities find out all of them without exception have been very 'matter of fact' about it, at least to our faces! When we have told friends they have all been the same way. Curious of course, but very much the same soon after...

It has been a great priviledge and experience to share Kuis life. I hope it goes on for a lot longer!

Now if I was with one of the girls from the site then yes I would be more self conscious. Ashamed? Never. I'm like Jon. I can beat up most of these arses and I don't care what people want to think about me. It's there thoughts and nothing I want to do about it. Also I don't wanna hearv it from people who are all pro-freedom too... Just wanna be left alone to do my thing!

Kui's been away for nearly 5 days now... Sucks!

Comment

Gentlemen: Well, these guys suffering shame have one, two, or three excuses:

#1: Fear of censure from bosses.

#2; Fear of wives' discoveries.

#3: Fear of lager louts' drooling comments.

I have personally given up mendacious family members, the chance for fatherhood, financial security, one wife, and a few so-called "friends" to find some sort of happiness on this wretched place called planet earth.
            Are these fuckers about to do the same?
            No way!
            Don't waste your time or your breath on them.
            They are not worth it.
            Let them keep feeling shame.
            Perhaps they deserve it?
            Sorry for my cynicism.
            No personal slights meant or intended.
            But I never claim to be everybody's buddy, nor a Christian, nor a diplomat, etc.
            And  heaven knows I am far from perfect.
            But at least I TRY to be happy.
            To thine self be true.
            Mr. Lonely

Comment

Excellent comments from all, Bricktop, Jon, Bart, Brother Angelo, Christo, Stogie. etc.

I've not seen the posts you refer to Bricktop, about some others referring to the walk for Obs and Casa as the "walk of shame". Maybe you can post the title to whatever thread they're in, b/c I'd like to read them. It would interesting to know who the cowards are.
              As for me, considering walking from either Nana bar or anywhere else with a ladyboy beside me a "walk of shame" has never even remotely entered my mind, and I've never previously given it any thought that others may consider it as such.
              Last time I was there and walked out of Obs with S and C both with me, it was more like a walk of pride if anything, and the same when I left a night later alone with S and walked several blocks beside her down Soi 4 to our destination, I was just happy to be with her.
              Or going all over Pattaya with various lovely LBs at any time of the day or night, I could give a shit less what anyone else thought, or if they even noticed for that matter.  
              Or traveling around Thailand with the beautiful Bkk May, I treated her as just what she is, an extremely beautiful lady, and I was very proud and happy to have her at my side. I do not know or care if any who saw us had negative thoughts or comments that I did not hear or understand.
              I doubt if anyone would ever make trouble for me to my face when I am with a ladyboy, because I am 6'3" and 265 lbs, with a fair amount of muscle and no belly; and I can look a little intimidating and mean when I don't smile, or so others have told me. I get reminded every so often to lose the glare and smile a little more, mainly when I am working, but after all these years it's hard to stay happy at work all the time.

Even here where my brother and I live, back in the world, in this little one horse town, we deny nothing to anyone. We don't wear shirts with a "ladyboy lover" logo enblazoned on the front, but if asked a pointed question, there is no dodging the issue or denials made. If they don't like it, and/or accept it, they aren't true friends anyway.  

Comment

I do admit gents that I am a little self conscious when walking around town with an LB. Why?? Not sure. I am not sure I would want to attempt to analyse myself!! I will leave that difficult job to the likes of Jon and lotus!!
                BTW-Angelo man I am worried about you bro!!! I DO hope you enjoy your life and I know you are but you are even MORE cynical than I am and I dont know if that is particularly healthy!! Maybe its the jeans and long sleeved shirts you wear in LOS when its 100 degrees!!! LOL!!

Comment

In most cases I have no problem being seen with a ladyboy. Heck, most of the ones I've been with are better looking then most of the ladies working the bars and would fool 99% of the unknowning. My issue with some of the lady boys is how they dress. Some of the ladies at Casanova dress up like their going to a freak show and I have to admit I'm too self conscious to walk down the street with them. Talesha in her hip high silver boots, halter top, and black hot pants is a little too much for me.

Comment

Well I am only 5 foot 4 and weigh 155 and in my fifties and have been with Ladyboys in both BKK and Phuket and I will tell you that there is no such thing as a walk of shame as far as I am concerned. Unless the same is on the part of the ladyboy due to her being with me, I personnaly am very proud that a lovely lady would be walking with me down the street. I am not ashamed of my choices for the company I keep either here in the states or in LOS.
                    Thailand for fun in the sun
                    Enjoy it while you can
                    Times are changing

Comment

Dear Friend Blue Ballz: Just call me THE GRIM REALIST (not THE GRIM REAPER?).
                      The jeans and wool farms are turning out the products!
                      Mr. Lonely

Comment

Dear Disqplay: Excellent philosophy.
                        Thank you.
                        Mr. Lonely

Comment

I'm with you on this one Lefty especially if I was with S or C or BKK May or Pattaya May for that matter or a host of others.

I can remember sitting at the street rail in Big Dogs at the entrance to NEP one night with a very cute GG I had just paid bar for and we watched Talisha mince out with a guy in tow (literally&#33, that I would have been concerned about but as I far and away prefer the feminine LB's it is not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                          X