X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy in Issan night club

Went out to a Issan night club last night with a few friends, a couple of guys from the states and their GGs and the GG I was with. One of the Ladyboys dancing in the review happen to be a friend of of one of the friends friends and she came over for a few drinks needless to say she was setting on my lap in short order and the GG I was with got a bit pissed.

To make a long story short I left with the GG but I did get the Ladyboys phone number before we bugged out and she was hot to go. I will be calling her later for a possible hook up when all of the friends have left as they are not ladyboy understanding.

I donot know the name of club but it was on Ramkamheng Road. I think these clubs are another possible venue for meeting Ladyboys.

A great tme was had by all we drank a litre of JW Black label and ate some very good food. The singing was very good but the dancing was a bit shoddy.

(moe666 @ Jan. 28 2011,12:48) ...but the dancing was a bit shoddy...
    That's because there wasn't enough ladyboys to show the GGs how it's done!

Never ceases to make me smile when I see the mechanical 'gyrations' of the pudgy used up GGs compared to the sexual hurricane dancing of the ladyboys.

Thanks for the update and advice, moe...

Marko
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

A good GG wins on that front imo

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

You were likely at Tawandeang a favorite morlam club for BKK Isaans...Usually full of ladyboys...But don't be surprised if you strike out...They are probably looking for Thai guys to fuck...It's their night off from fucking falangs...

Spicy inexpensive Isaan style food, cheap beer, loud music...Good fun...But best to bring your own lady or ladyboy...or ladies and/or ladyboys...

Thanks...Brings back some good memories of Bangkok nights past...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I'll drink to that comment!
          TT

Comment

Hey Kahuna, this place was actually filled with straight men and woman or as straight as any Thai can be. This gal worked in the chorus line and wasn't a bad looked. The situation just caused a bit of tension with the girl I came with but in the end she got over it like they always do.

It was avery fun place like these clubs can be.

Comment

(moe666 @ Jan. 28 2011,09:28) Hey Kahuna, this place was actually filled with straight men and woman or as straight as any Thai can be.
              Sounds like Tawan Daeng to me. The majority of the customers are straight men and ggs. The ladyboy customers usually start showing up around midnight though you will see a few before with boyfriends, Thai or falang, or in small groups.

A few also work there. My girlfriend used to sing there sometimes and there is usually one ladyboy in the chorus.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Is this the venue http://www.tawandang.com/ ?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

No!

Tawan Daeng Sat Saeng Duan
                  Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10240, Thailand +66 2 510 5027 +66 2 510 5027
                  * Directions
                  * Search nearby
                  * Save to...
                  * more▼

Category: Thai Restaurant
                  Public transport: ตลาดนัดวังรุ้ง (456 ft)
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                  X