Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate the girls, look at the girls, sort out where to find them, yes. Isn't that why we're all here?

(PANICOS @ Jan. 07 2011,23:47) thank you guys for the votes...my thanks also to you  BS and i promise that i will never but never write something bad about you,also my thanks to daveduke for his support.
    I was so right when i said that we are all like a big family...
    The quote given here, by a very helpful and informative BM, Panicos, in avertedly shows one issue I have with this rating system.
    If you think another BM has done something wonderful then great, you give him some points. But if some BM is acting like a cockhead and you'd like to tell him so, you will refrain from doing so now so as to negate the negative impact it will have on yourself.

I believe that the forum will become more sterile as a result.

I hope this "trial" ends very soon.
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

I rated gizmo a case    

Attached Files
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(tomscam @ Jan. 08 2011,11:57) Rate the girls, look at the girls, sort out where to find them, yes. Isn't that why we're all here?
        I thought the same some time ago, but many members then answered that they aren't mongerers anymore and come to the forum for interesting or funny discussions, and not to see trip reports and naked ladyboys.
        Some of them are in relationships with LBs and now play the jai dee in their life and on the forums and see LBs and forum members as equals when it comes to test where their loyalty lies.
        Add this to the fact that LBs are let in the VIP area, and you get a totally different picture.

Comment

Actually, that's a good point. Will a LB be the next 'hero'

Some already have form in that regard   And I am not comfortable posting my thoughts, let alone any pics, with such potty-mouthed Juri bashers in my midst.      

Maybe we need to have a special Thread for LBs on the make. Let them post their pics and look for inter-action on that thread. But not let them on the inside  

Perhaps a refund is in order  
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
          X