Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(f0xxee @ Dec. 07 2010,11:55) agreed. it comes across as the most sensible solution.

(Hope I dont have a "hey! thats me!!!" moment later having said this.... )
    LOL! Let me be the first to call you a "tunnel-cunted shit weasel" if that turns out to be the case.

Yes, put up a censored photo of the culprit, like this one (exhibit ONE below).

I thought I should take this opportunity to come out and reveal my true identity. Although not the "hero" of which we speak, this whole thread has made me realize that I probably have more to hide than most. Rather than continuing to live with this fear, I figure the best thing to do is to unmask myself publicly, thus removing any motive for anyone to attempt to blackmail me or otherwise threaten me. What the hell, I only have one life. And most of the public has long suspected anyway, yet they continue to support my work. I've gained a few pounds, the stress of hiding my Love That Cannot Be Spoken has laid heavily upon my psyche. This feels liberating. I stand before you my fellow Ladyboy Lovers (exhibit TWO at bottom)
    Attached Files
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Such as?

What would constitute 'rock solid' evidence in a situation like this?

This appears to be the main sticking point is all...

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 07 2010,12:19)
        (f0xxee @ Dec. 07 2010,11:55) agreed. it comes across as the most sensible solution.

(Hope I dont have a "hey! thats me!!!" moment later having said this.... )
        Don't agree, because you have now assumed guilt on Bumpa's opinion on the word of a cam ladyboy

Still waiting for this rock solid, 100%, irrefutable evidence........
        Stewart, there won't ever be irrefutable evidence.

In this case, the evidence is not the word of a PI ladyboy, but the declaration of a long standing, massively contributing, universally respected and widely admired STAFF member of TLF who was awarded the KY silver star for bravour facing huge cocked ladyboys twice, the grand spread eagle in gold with wings and over five times the purple dick.

He probably was there with the ladyboy and saw the cam pictures himself and possibly the chat log and maybe even witnessed the chat.

That makes him a witness, and his status makes him a reliable witness fully accredited with the TLF high court of VIP "treason case" investigation & repression.

Comment

Ok I am the aknowledged rude cunt and shit-weasel du jour, so I will ask:

Stewart, did you talk to a PI ladyboy about the VIP forum while having a Cam session?
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(f0xxee @ Dec. 07 2010,12:27) Look Stewart fair enough you have your opinions.
            They are suggesting a photo with the face distorted.
            Where is the harm?
            Me? Opinions?

I am saying exactly what you said earlier - you only have 1 side of the story and where is the evidence

Publishing any kind of photo, distorted or not, assumes guilt. I don't think that is right
            Mister Arse

Comment

(f0xxee @ Dec. 07 2010,12:52) Ok I am the aknowledged rude cunt and shit-weasel du jour, so I will ask:

Stewart, did you talk to a PI ladyboy about the VIP forum while having a Cam session?
              No

I am not defending me. I am highlighting the principle of innocent until proven guilty.
              Mister Arse

Comment

Stewart, there won't ever be irrefutable evidence.
                That is my point entirely

He probably was there with the ladyboy and saw the cam pictures himself and possibly the chat log and maybe even witnessed the chat.
                Probably, possibly, maybe?? Again, that is my point.
                Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 07 2010,12:53)
                  (f0xxee @ Dec. 07 2010,12:27) Look Stewart fair enough you have your opinions.
                  They are suggesting a photo with the face distorted.
                  Where is the harm?
                  Me? Opinions?  

I am saying exactly what you said earlier - you only have 1 side of the story and where is the evidence

Publishing any kind of photo, distorted or not, assumes guilt. I don't think that is right
                  this is not a court, and you are not the judge (neither am I).

some staff members here assume a role similar to referees in a sports game, and if they are convinced of the guy's guilt, then this is enough for me.

the "proof" is made of confidential info that is not mine or yours to see, analyze and evaluate.

(Stewart @ Dec. 07 2010,12:53)
                  (f0xxee @ Dec. 07 2010,12:27) He probably was there with the ladyboy and saw the cam pictures himself and possibly the chat log and maybe even witnessed the chat.
                  Probably, possibly, maybe?? Again, that is my point.
                  It is not a point, because you are not the person in charge.
                  I used the word "probably" because I do not exactly know how 100% was attained. What I do know, is that I trust that person's opinion. if he says 100%, then 100% it is.

also, spilling out the whole "proof" as you want it, would not only totally out the "offender" but also reveal personal details about who found him out and how.
                  Isn't that exactly what we don't want?
                  Details of the "investigations" should be kept secret and remain between the Staff and the involved members.

as a VIP you submit to the rules.
                  you can also help to enforce them if you have information about a hero.

Comment

Of course it is a point. The OP asked for opinions, and that is what we are all giving.

In fact, he said "You decide"

And I completely understand that this is not my train set, and that the owner will do what he thinks is right for his business - no problem with that.
                    Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 07 2010,13:11)
                      Of course it is a point. The OP asked for opinions, and that is what we are all giving.

And I completely understand that this is not my train set, and that the owner will do what he thinks is right for his business - no problem with that.
                      The OP asked for a decision based on a premise of 100% certain facts.
                      He didn't ask for a second opinion about how certain the facts are.

Comment

It's reassuring to see many BMs recognise my point that the more draconian proposals will actually harm the Brand more than the heroes.

It would help to have some more information about the precise circumstances here. 'Talking about the Forum on webcam' is all we've been given. What was said, was someone outed, dobbed in or...? Was it a malicious act, or just a boob having a ?
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

...my two words for.....the problem is that it's a pay-site now, and some easy-mindet think ....."all i pay'd here is my own then", and he can get this Info & pic's for his own amusemend...whatever it is.... .....not think or care that this are sensitive infos about the privacy from a lot of us for the time we spend with who and where....

i know it not works make a safer "super-vip" then, cause every means he have the right be in there too then....

.....and the mods have my 100% suport for keep this forum free of any troubles, so we think about how to find a way make it better then..

...Juri
                          xxx

Comment

(manarak @ Dec. 07 2010,13:16)
                            (Stewart @ Dec. 07 2010,13:11)

The OP asked for a decision based on a premise of 100% certain facts.
                            He didn't ask for a second opinion about how certain the facts are.
                            In that case, my opinion is that I have not seen any evidence so I have no opinion!!

I am with Guy on this one
                            Mister Arse

Comment

(perth_couple @ Dec. 07 2010,12:33) What would constitute 'rock solid' evidence in a situation like this?
                              An IP address that matches the webcam source AND some posts on this forum!

I hope I am being clear now. There's no doubt.
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Again, the point is :
                                It would help to have some more information about the precise circumstances here. 'Talking about the Forum on webcam' is all we've been given. What was said, was someone outed, dobbed in or...? Was it a malicious act, or just a boob having a   ?
                                1. Reveal what actually happened first. 2. Offer your evidence that so and so did it (as per your post above). 3. Ask what should be an appropriate punishment.

Proceed in a clear fashion. Enough of the smoke and mirrors already
                                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                                X