Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rxpharm @ Dec. 06 2010,17:44) This is the opportunity to ID the "hero" and then ban him. We've had far too many incidents like this that will discourage people from posting photos and trip reports. I would say put the photo up, unless he confesses, and ban him, once the ID is known.
    So, the girl in question took a screen shot of some guy she was on webcam with. Then she send it to Bumpa saying "This guy said xxxxxx"

The problem is that she takes screenshots of many guys she cams with, and some of them are also BM's. And she cams with literally dozens of guys every day probably.....that is her job remember.

Then she mistakenly sends Bumpa the wrong photo. Or maybe she has a grudge against someone and send the photo for that reason?

Why is this anything like proof? What a joke.

And, looking at the voting, the majority of people want the photo published, which is then going to end up where?
    Mister Arse

Comment

The majority of voters have not contributed to this thread and have a purient interest in a blood-letting.

This is shameful.
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

BURN THE WITCH..!!!                  Err...  sorry got carried away there.      

Put up one picture with the face blanked out  -  he'll know who he is and as they say  it will concentrate his mind  and hopefully that of some others.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

(f0xxee @ Dec. 06 2010,18:21) I think not. You are only privy to one side of the conversation: The PI Ladyboys.
          No. The confirmation is by a long time Staff Room member. It's rock solid.
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 06 2010,19:29) So, the girl in question took a screen shot of some guy she was on webcam with. Then she send it to Bumpa saying "This guy said xxxxxx"
            This isn't at all what happened.
            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 06 2010,19:29) ...the majority of people want the photo published, which is then going to end up where?
              I couldn't give a rats ass!
              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

The majority may well have voted to post the pics but given the poll choices, that would be expected.

The more rational debate is in the thread but either way, there shouldn't be any hesitation to act. I hope the miscreant is well & truly gone by now.

I am just sorry that Juri has once again been jerked around by some one who should have more respect.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Dec. 06 2010,21:07) I am just sorry that Juri has once again been jerked around by some one who should have more respect.
                  Huh? Who mentioned Juri? I didn't know he was a PI ladyboy  

Anyway, if it is not on Wikileaks, I don't believe a word of it!  

So, if the source and validation (2 different people, right?) are so 100%, then why would you not immediately publish the guys forum name to get started?

Then let him defend himself.
                  Mister Arse

Comment

It maybe the case that its some greenhorn who just joined up here recently and does not understand the delicate nature of the subject in hand and just got carried away on some camchat. No bad intent but damaging none the less to a BM.

Maybe its an idea to have a big warning on all the pic posts that emphasize this point. some here are probably cabbage brained , greenhorns or simple village idiots that need the point ramming home that mums the word .

loose lips sink ships and all that

Comment

Look, I voted "show the pic" before reading the responses, and now I'd like to retract my vote. Wonder how many others feel the same?

I think Pacman, Eyemak, RR and others have said it well.

I'd like to know more about EXACTLY what was shared, but feel that posting a picture may be a step too far no matter what the infraction. I'm leaning towards banning the member (depending upon what exactly he shared) but don't feel posting his picture does us ANY good and only brings a lot of potential problems.

We don't want TLF to be remembered as "that ladyboy site that posted a picture of one of it's members!" - and over time that is what you would be hearing. No matter how rock solid the evidence, no matter how strongly the Grand Jury voted for hanging, in the months and years ahead the facts would be lost but the memory - OUTING ONE OF IT's MEMBERS BY PUBLISHING HIS PICTURE WITHOUT CONSENT - would long remain.

Ultimately, what good does it do us to post a photo?

Might as well just post this one, it does us all as much good and has far less downside. Besides, I have it on good authority that this is the spitting image of our "hero".
                      Attached Files
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Why guys have discussions with ladyboys that centres around internet , forums , pictures, websites etc totally mystifies me maybe they've nothing else to talk about .

Same as the clowns who tell ladyboys they've travelled half the world just so see them , these guys might as well get spongecake tattooed on their forehead .

No one will be impressed , more than likely you will pay more because you are seen as Joe Tit

If asked "you see my picture on internet ? etc etc "

My answer "I am poor Irishman cannot afford a computer " that soon sorts out the wheat from the chaff
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

ok, from what's written in this thread, I put 1 and 1 together and figured what happened.

Questions:

- do we know the guy's username?
                          Probably not, otherwise BS would have his real name through the credit card payment.

- how will we know the guy's username?
                          not, unless he confesses!

- do we use the photo to make him confess?

So, as I see it, the photo is our only card to get this asshole.

If we don't play it, we lose all credibility.

Maybe post it with an anonymizing bar and send an email to all members to look at it and ask the hero to confess before the bar is removed.

Comment

Dont post - just ban him
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

it might not be so easy, I don't think we know his username

Comment

My god I believe in a free internet.... like wikileaks.ch why not theladyboyforums.ch....

A joke...

We are all pervs... but with  a good taste and integrity....  

oops he have a dictatorship here...

Dieter
                                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                                X