Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you will still be talking about the heroes in 10 years time. Theres no way to stop it
    There is no viable solution in this day and age.

I think your wasting your time ranting on about it

Comment

• No one's ranting, we just want someone to be named & shamed. This guy has done too much damage to this forum to be given a leave pass.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Dec. 30 2010,14:03) you will still be talking about the heroes in 10 years time. Theres no way to stop it
        There is no viable solution in this day and age.

This guy has done too much damage to this forum to be given a leave pass.
        Maybe the moral of the story is : Don't post til you leave Dodge

Plenty of other places still thriving with TRs and naughty pics

It's something we all have to live with and take on the chin as an occupational hasard

To imply otherwise is simply disingenuous
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Maybe the moral of the story is : Don't post til you leave Dodge
          I think the moral of the story is that heroes are not being stupid.
          They betray the trip reporters, score some brownie points with ladyboys at our expense AND they get away with it.

They win.

Comment

• (manarak @ Dec. 30 2010,13:16)
            They betray the trip reporters, score some brownie points with ladyboys at our expense AND they get away with it.

They win.
            but not on my bill again.................
            xxx

Comment

• (manarak @ Dec. 30 2010,18:16)

They win.
              hmmm.... I always thought the "hero" had his strategy wrong. I figured showing girls something that upset them would be a BAD thing for them, and that they'd find their strategy resulted in a loss of face for the girl and reduced happiness.

I guess I've been wrong and Manarak has determined this is a winning strategy for the guys. Interesting.
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• I think you got it right in the first part my friend , they only cause the girl grief because most of the time these things don't translate well and the girl thinks everyone is against her when it is quite the opposite .

In my experience a sneak is never a nice person in general .
                His sneaky ways are to mask some insecurity on his own part .

I've heard dozens of girls refer to guys as a good guy because he has treated them with respect , brought them to dinner or just to hang out and do normal things .

I've yet to meet one who refered to a guy as a good guy because he showed her some pictures of herself on the net , these girls aren't stupid they like the company of guys who give them the minimum of grief not the maximum .
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Some of our problems are being quietly resolved behind the scenes. I won't be blabbing the details on the forum.

I'm determined to bring the best possible kind of privacy that we can. Nothing will be foolproof but things are getting better.
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Just be sure to give the details to Manarak. I think he feels entitled and won't let up until you've either publicly flogged the offending party, or have "cleared" your decision through a higher authority, ie: Manarak.

Comment

• Well, it doesn't matter what I say and to whom I say it.

The proof will be in the results.

Let's wait and see what 2011 brings, eh?
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• I look forward to the day juri, friedfrunk, and others can post all that they wanted to, no exceptions.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Dec. 31 2010,19:16) I look forward to the day juri, friedfrunk, and others can post all that they wanted to, no exceptions.

http://www.youtube.com/v/C0F_6plYyTM?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/C0F_6plYyTM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (Jake_Sully @ Dec. 31 2010,19:16) I look forward to the day juri, friedfrunk, and others can post all that they wanted to, no exceptions.
                            Unfortunately, you can look back to that day, but you cannot look forward to it.... not on the internet, on a forum.

Maybe some other new yet-to-be-invented technology, but not on a forum. Security concerns are here to stay, and the pay model has clearly not changed this for the better.

Comment

Working...
                            X