Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Jake. I hope your first trip to LOS will be for the GOTC party in Pattaya on February 04th. Everyone would love to meet you.

Comment

Happy Birthday Jake.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Happy Birthday Jake
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

have a good one
          i long to live in los  

Comment

Danke guys. Yes I'm a libra lol. How did that factor into my behavior Lefty?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Didnt you know our Lefty is a Scientific genius Jake?
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Happy belated birthday Jake! Hope your day went well.
                "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Thank you guys. Yes first birthday in a while on a Saturday so was able to go out without worrying about hangover the next day on the job.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Happy belated birthday Jake,sorry this is the 1st time I've been online since landing in BKK on saturday night. Just think of me as celebrating for you as this is also my 1st trip. Hope you had a great day and you will love your 1st trip as I Know mine is going great.
                    I luv ladyboys

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Oct. 03 2010,21:48)  Didnt you know our Lefty is a Scientific genius Jake?    
                      Yeah, LOL, astrology is very scientific.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Oct. 03 2010,20:57) Danke guys. Yes I'm a libra lol. How did that factor into my behavior Lefty?
                        Libra is an air sign. I'm an air sign too. So we should get along very well in person same as on the forum.

Your being a Libra explains why you seemed like a good bloke to me from the start of reading your posts, I guess.

Libra traits:

Diplomaitic and urbane
                        Romantic and charming
                        Easygoing and sociable
                        Idealistic and peaceable

But also:

Indecisive and changeable
                        Gullible and easily infuenced
                        Flirtatious and self-indulgent

It is all quite scientific...
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

belated happy birthday jake, i hope you had a nice day and a few
                          i love t-girls

Comment

Hope you had a great one Jake.
                            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Working...
                            X