Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PigDogg @ Jun. 01 2010,02:08) as we slip and slide down that slope.    
    I'm amazed how you still find purchase on the slippery slope, after such time spent in the slipperiest neighborhood in the world . . . You must be Spiderman . . .

Comment

(TTChang @ May 31 2010,00:53) I like this pic of Ning.  And rumour is that BigTel was after the announcer next to her  
      I am pleased to report TT,  that I have now secured the Fiance visa for the announcer and She is now on route to visit me in Wales  

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(TTChang @ May 31 2010,12:51)
        (farangbah @ May 31 2010,21:30) Is this shot representative of what Malt looked like?  Is it conceivable that one could look more feminine when dressed as a boy?
        'Yes' ..... and ...... 'Yes'    (I've been taking guidance from my Sunee mentors kahuna & pigdogg!     )

You don't 'usually' get the VIP seats unless you qualify as a mincing queen    .... although I wouldn't dare say that about BigTel  
        Well I must admit I did make the occasional visit to Sunee this trip    

Purely for research purposes you understand  

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Thanks for your report & pics.
          Sunee Plaza has always been one of my favourite places !
          How I would like to be there !
          Ernesto

Comment

(Ernesto 01 @ Jun. 02 2010,16:13) Sunee Plaza has always been one of my favourite places !
            Sunee has become a favorite stop for many BMs here thanks to PigDogg...

Not the frightening gay place where after one visit you would magically become a raging homo as so many believed...

A wonderfully nonthreatening peaceful place to have a quiet drink alone or with friends...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Not the frightening gay place where after one visit you would magically become a raging homo as so many believed...
              but after three or five visits......

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 02 2010,16:48) Not the frightening gay place where after one visit you would magically become a raging homo as so many believed...
                Despite my earlier protests, not frightening at all.  I don't believe in magic, but a layer of KY on the slippery slope (and a couple of PigDogg's gay pills) do seem to have had a result.

For those who have 'signatures' turned on, you will notice I've come out ...  
                TT

Comment

TT I am SHOCKED!!!!

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 02 2010,16:48)
                    (Ernesto 01 @ Jun. 02 2010,16:13) Sunee Plaza has always been one of my favourite places !
                    Sunee has become a favorite stop for many BMs here thanks to PigDogg...

A wonderfully nonthreatening peaceful place to have a quiet drink alone or with friends...
                    That's what you guys keep saying...

Comment

(TTChang @ Jun. 03 2010,16:37)
                      (kahuna @ Jun. 02 2010,16:48) Not the frightening gay place where after one visit you would magically become a raging homo as so many believed...
                      Despite my earlier protests, not frightening at all.  I don't believe in magic, but a layer of KY on the slippery slope (and a couple of PigDogg's gay pills) do seem to have had a result.
                      "Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."

Tom Robbins
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                      X