Clear All

• Hot Japanese website

Hi gents

In my travels i have come across a new site http://www.newhalfclub.com/

Looks awesome... but my Jap is a little rusty... such a shame

Azza

A worthy trip report

Very popular on the torrent sites  

Oh, just look at the pictures azza. The descriptions there are quite comical anyway
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I just downloaded some awesome torrents in past 2 days or so... lovely uncensored newhalf movies

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Help a brother out, boys. Near every newhalf I've met here is cut. And I'm a novice at navigating.

I'm sure whrw -- our resident newhalf expert -- will be along shortly. But, in the meantime, I'd be much obliged if you'd point me in the right direction . . .

Cheers.

Comment

To VIP section...

These movies look great - how do you get them?
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

http://www.puretna.com/browse.php?se...=24&incldead=1

Comment

Just been browsing again using my iPhone - works a treat as the jpeg preview screen shots expand & are nice and easy on the eye

only problem I have is i'm on the train and may not be able to get up to make my stop if you catch my drift

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I have been trying for the past few days to join newhalfclub.com but nothing is working. Did anyone try joining? How did it work out? I've even sent their TS an e-mail and nothing materialized. Help a desperate fellow.

A million thanks in advance.
                I only like ladyboys in stockings

Comment

Send ME the $504 bucks and I'll send you a copy of every Japanese newhalf movie I own on a couple of DVDs!  
                  Attached Files
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Do I get a cut

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Feb. 09 2010,13:12) The descriptions there are quite comical anyway  

Title: Mami transsexual fornication in Swimsuit
                      And for Swimsuit + maniac's mind works and tickle Lotion blast! A passionate kiss scene is a tongue swab personally Osusumeshin Woji Yurujurusasenagara sound. Ma puff interview with a sense of power while riding in Rodeo, and training situations and swimming holes crash into each other pussy penis coaches and students, without a ride up with what works!

Title: NH S-class teaching Ageru reverse anal sister
                      Cute names and faces, "Maya" to her, sex is not the innocent boy is it a beginner you yet! In an afford an older sister, you lead the novice. At first I felt I trained, it came gradually so comfortably, me feel involuntarily gasp out loud. Ochinchin dreamy feel in your ass to beginners. The thing that made sex with beautiful women, you will have ascended too quickly for beginners. I enjoyed so much - I?

Comment

Working...
                      X