Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez...... you could have bought my Hond Click Classic, it looks very much the same minus all the memories

TIPS:
    Do drive safe and watch the other drivers.
    Do lock that bike up before it moves on its own
    Do post your first motorbike injury to your legs.
    Have fun with it!!
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I've heard these bikes are often easy targets for theft and vandalism. Is this so? What's the best procedure for keeping your bike safe? Does insurance in Thailand cover theft?

Comment

Congratulations, I love motorcycles and have been riding for 30 years not to sound preachy but please be careful I just laid, my daily rider a modified police harley that I've owned for the last 9 yrs, down on april 5, 2010 and my hands and left arm got road rash and my ribs got bruised, other than that I'm fine and will be up and riding soon I hope because the weather is great and I do love to ride the bikes in the shop so hopefully it will be fixed soon and I'll be back on the road soon. Anyway I haven't always worn my helmet but the last 10 yrs or so I always do and there is a big chunk on the left side of my helmet that could have been my skull so I think I'll keep wearing them because they really can't hurt.            
        I luv ladyboys

Comment

Well done for posting that photo Bumpa, and showing a very nice set of legs to boot!

(and the red Ducati 999s is SOLD! for 600,000 baht, allowing me to start building up in Baan Nok. Woohoo!)

As far as security for the bike goes, as long as you lock it up at night at home (and I note you have a security gate) all should be apples. Full comprehensive insurance for a big bike with a value of +500,000 baht is about 20,000 baht upward try AA insurance brokers in Patts, BKK , HH, Chaing Mai etc. I am guessing full comprehansive for your sweet Yamaha should be less than 6000 baht.

Ah, you do have a thai motorbike license don't you? Saves being shaken down by the cops should you have an accident.
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

I have 'accident' insurance and it's not going to get stolen where I live... but will pay for 'theft insurance' anyway in the next couple of weeks. I didn't by that at the time as it seems to be a tad expensive at the dealers... probably their equivalent of 'extended warranty!'

I'm also going to get a proper license in the next couple of weeks.

I've already racked up an incredible 30 kilometers!
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/v/vHSM3hhmH7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/vHSM3hhmH7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Another addition to the Bumpa family   looks like fun. How far to Foodland on that thing ?

600K foxxee ? Good deal mate   Where else could you swap a bike for a house ? Just keep an eye on those Thai tradies and make sure the budget doesn't blow out
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Well, I blasted through that 100 kilometer mark a day or so ago!

Great bike and I'm using any excuse to pop out to the shops on it!

Main features I like...

Comfortable for my fat arse... even after longer journeys. (The ones I rented in Hua Hin usually left me numb and in need of a rest after a few minutes!)

Massive under seat storage - enough for a full face helmet!

Sprightly pick up from first to second gear even though it's an automatic. The slightly bigger engine helps.

Looks great!
                  SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Apr. 10 2010,20:05) Geez......  you could have bought my Hond Click Classic, it looks very much the same minus all the memories

TIPS:
                    Do drive safe and watch the other drivers.
                    Do lock that bike up before it moves on its own  
                    Do post your first motorbike injury to your legs.
                    Have fun with it!!  
                    and don't let ladyboys know where you park it, eh?

Comment

Bumpa - pics with no helmet and jacket - 400 Baht fine!!

Automatics are great (even semi auto) BUT they have one nasty habit. I was leaving our local market some weeks ago and as I pulled away the rear wheel spun in the gravel/shale surface - me and bike went over - usual road rash and bruises. With a manual you can slip/slide the clutch to make for a more gradual take off.

I hope you will, unlike Thai riders, use the indicators - the number of near misses just because they do not indicate is staggering.

Take care out there..

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 23 2010,13:44) full face helmet
                        Perhaps more important than condoms.

Comment

(rossco @ Apr. 27 2010,15:08) I hope you will, unlike Thai riders, use the indicators - the number of near misses just because they do not indicate is staggering.

Take care out there..
                          I'm a very defensive driver...

Me and Olay are at the age where she is scared of growing old and I'm scared of NOT growing old!

We are going to do our first 'long distance' trip to Ratchaburi in a few days!

I can't wait!

SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Hi BS,

Not sure what route you are taking and from where, but rode back from Udon to HH 3 weeks ago and rather than go through the shit-fight that is BKK detoured to Ratchaburi via Sara Buri and Suphan Buri....
                            Saraburi is a pit, but Suphan Buri is one of the nices cities I have been to in LOS, and is only about 45 minutes (ok, at ducati speed) from R'buri. Hotel was cheap, the people, food and attractions excellent.

Let me know which way you are coming from... I have probable been on most of theroads around there in an effort to avoid BKK. Highway 4 from BKK to Nakhon Pathom is shockingly rough, but highway 35 from Dao Kanong through to Ratchaburi is ok... just avoid the peak hour traffic.

NOT SURE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT: Ducati Thailand has a deal going for the next 4 days whereby for around 68,000 baht (the cost of a Honda Airblade) down and 8400baht per month over 4 years you can have a Ducati Monster 696 or a Hypermotard 796. This is cheap ducati-riding given the cost of a daily rental of a scooter.

f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Olay is the navigator! She knows the way - I just drive!
                              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 27 2010,17:40) Olay is the navigator! She knows the way - I just drive!  
                                be carefull,or she might guide you too Phuket...
                                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
                                X