Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not many things in life are certain, Batman... but Olay 'guiding' me to Phuket is definitely not gonna happen... unless that's where she plans to bury me!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 27 2010,16:48) We are going to do our first 'long distance' trip to Ratchaburi in a few days!
      The gang set out and pick up Kahuna and Piggdog along the way .......
      Attached Files
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Got our 'plates' today. Olay is happy with the lucky number!
        Attached Files
        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

nice bike bumpa stikka. they're quite popular here in vietnam, as are the un-elegant version of nuovo. personally, i'm a honda man--bought a future neo 125cc few years back and have never had a problem with it, which is saying a lot considering the poor grade of petrol used here in VN, shoddy workmanship, etc.

any ways, bikes are only way to go in my opinion.

Comment

So when's the trip to Ratchaburi Bumpa? I am looking forward to a road report.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

We are here! Bloody hell - have I got a story to tell!

Took 5 hours to get from bangkok to ratchaburi!

Left at 5AM, figured out that expressways don't allow motorbikes, had to get a boat...

I'll flesh this story out when I get back tomorrow night!

My bum aches!
              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ May 01 2010,10:13) I'll flesh this story out when I get back tomorrow night!

My bum aches!
                Especially that last bit
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Ah,,,, I thought you knew about the "no bikes on the tollway" thing?
                  On your way back go up Rama II road (Highway 35 ) to Dao Kanong, go over the flyover for Kanchanaphisek roads (Ring Roads 9)and after another 5k turn left just taking exits for Dao Kanong before the fly over to the Tollway exits right.
                  This will take you onto the Rama III bridge where bikes are allowed. The traffic still sucks, but you pass up the boat trip.
                  See map: Come along RamaII road and follow it onto RamaIII.
                  If you come in via Highway 4 you can still get onto Rama III and go across the bridge. Just follow it until you can turn Right on Rachadaphisek Rd which then becomes Rama III and you're home and hosed.
                  I have done both and the Highway 35 is less congested... but not until about 1030 am.
                  Get Olay to kiss it better.
                  Attached Files
                  f0xxee

Comment

PS I am directing to you to Silom as it might give you somthing to worry about besides a sore bum. (They just bombed Macca's, the first bombing since this fiasco started that I can concur with.)
                    f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                    X