X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Girl  named Barbie

the top link on the clubhouse right now is a girl named Barbie, from Angeles City in the Philippines.  This small gallery was sent to us from a friend who travels in the PI often, and he was very kind and generous to share his views with me about that country and it's ladyboys.

From what he told me and showed me with his pics, i will NOT be going to the  Philippines this year to work as i had originally planned.  The pics of Barbie are good and she looks pretty cute, but remember when you view these that she was the absolute BEST of all the ladyboys that he met there. Some of the others were   pretty scary-looking and it  persuaded me that we should be working in Singapore or Malaysia or Vietnam [the winner] rather than the PI.

anyway, you guys can decide for yourself; if we go there, Barbie would be the best of the bunch there.

thanks again to the member, who prefers to remain ANON

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/clubhouse.html

Jon

Are ya RED-dy!

Comment

She might be the best of the bunch if you go only to AC. But, do a search on face-pic.com for LBs in PI.
      You will ads for many who are at least her equal or better. And that is not meant to diss her either, b/c she is very cute. It seemed to me like a disproportionately large number of them are located in Cebu City. That well could be the LB hotspot for the PI.

Comment

I think from what i have seen we will skip the PI this year..... there are just not enough quality models there.

can you say Vietnam?

Jon

Comment

Re: Barbie in the Philippines: I corresponded with her a few years  ago: pretty, intelligent, courteous, etc.
          Two drawbacks:
          At the time, she was in Baguio City - a VERY boring town.
          Secondly, she did not have easy access to any computers/email/internet cafes, etc.
          Too much hassle....
          Nice person, though....
          Mr. Lonely

Comment

Current-day, commie-infested Saigon/HCM?
            Well, it may or may not be cool at this point in time. I do not really know and do not pretend to know the current laws there, if any, or if they are enforced.
            Back during my last visit in 1992 (the first and only time I stepped foot there since my early-1972 departure), the penalty for taking "naughty nude photos for commercial purposes" was - you guessed it? - DEATH.
            Same policy in Red China, at least up until the late 1990s, where some very ambitious enterprising Chinese capitalist was - you guessed it - wasted with a bullet to the back of his head (and his poor family had to go through the ultimate indignity: THEY WERE FORCED TO CEREMONIALLY PAY FOR THAT VERY BULLET&#33.
            Commies will be commies.....they INVENTED political correctness, it seems.........
            Oh, well...people truly get the form of government they deserve.
            Ask the poor fucker who stood in front of the tank at Tiannanmen Square if he felt like Gary Cooper in HIGH NOON.
            But, at least Sheriff Gary had a gun......
            The commies are all for the right to keep and bear arms, providing PARTY MEMBERS are the only ones to have that right!
            Mr. Lonely

Comment

>>Ask the poor fucker who stood in front of the tank at Tiannanmen Square if he felt like Gary Cooper in HIGH NOON.<<

Angelo, I often wonder what happened to that guy. I can see him to this day in my minds eye with the carrier bag in his hand in front of that huge tank.

Anyone know what became of him? Serious question guys!

Comment

Working...
              X