X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct/Nov Trip Pattaya

My trip started in late October 07 . Got into BKK about 10:30 PM got thru customs which was moving very slow this time, hooked up with Mr. Toom at exit gate 8 and off to Patts we go. By the time we arrive at Opey on Soi Lengkee its almost 1:00 am and i heard some girls hooting from accross at Le Katai Restaurant and bar which we will get back to later in this report.Its kinda late when i get to the room drop my bags shower and head for Rockhouse to have a few , its kinda slow as its almost closing time so i have a few drinks with the girls wont mention any names at this point.I just call it a night go back to the hotel and crash out into a deep sleep.
     I wake next morning late as i was kinda tired , go down to the pool and have a swim before breakfast and was thinkin maybe ill just have a laid back trip. I shower and head for Robins Nest for an English Breakfast with some Black Tar. About 10:30 i get a baht bus to Beach Road and hop off at Soi Yamato to see whats goin on. I go into Starbucks order a cup of coffee and sit outside on the little tables  and read the news paper left there.
    I look up every so often  to see if there is anything interesting on BR but nothing. Then from the corner of my left eye i get a glimps of someone walking toward me i look up and there she is a €œladyboy€ walking down on my side of the side walk, tall, long black hair, ,  wearing a nice white dress that looked like an evening dress, nice breasts, about in her early 30s. im imediately attracted to her and smile putting the newspaper down.She notices my attraction to her and asks if she can sit. i reply please do and ask her if she wanted coffee she replys no  and tell me her name is SOM. We chit chat a little and i notice as we talk about where i come from ect. then she asks if i want girlfreind i say yess, she says its 1000 bahts i chuckle and say i can get 2 for that and we both laugh, I say 500 but we do everything she immediately nods.
     We go two doors down to some ST hotel with rooms Som says give woman 100bhts. i do without hesitation ,walk up the stairs and i check her long legs out on the way up. We get to the room bed clean sheets and a shower, i pull her close give her a deep kiss as she is unzippering the back of her dress she responds with her tounge and her dress falls to the floor
    and i notice there is already a sizable bulge under her panties, she unhooks her bra and out flop two gorgeous breasts i imediately want to taste them, she whispers shower and we head into the shower and wash every part of each other both of us already with extemely hard cocks she squats down and takes my cock into her hot mouth and i respond by fucking her mouth like a $20 whore, and reach down for her breasts. we got onto the bed both of us still wet from the shower we kiss madly and get immediately into a 69  then she says  
    €œU fuck me i feel like woman€ and slips a red condom on its kinda tight but im at a point of no return now, i lift her legs as she has already KY ed up her asspussy, i slip in and its tight in there, i pump very slowly at first but quickly speed up my thrusts as Som moans as she jacks herself off . my balls swell with cum but i want to cum in her mouth i pull out rip the condom off but my cock cant wait and starts gushing globs of cum all over her cock and balls as she jacks wildly and comes also a thin clear cum. i collapse onto her kissing her neck and face she has a relaxed smile. we head for the shower and wash again and i say €œSom suck me €œ and she squats again and again sucks me like until i again drop what little seed i have left. into her mouth.We cruised together for about a week having dinner couple of times on Walking St. at a Lobster place  and saw a LB show up by 2nd road she seemed to know all the showgirls , maybe she was one at one time.  but i think  her €œUse by Date€ is slowly creeping up on her.I told her im butterfly and will see her again and gave her a tidy sum which made her very happy and i was glad to see her happy.Som still can be found on BR early mornings as i still call her on cell to say hi, also a freind looked her up and said she was very accomodating.

more ladyboys to be cont.
    Attached Files

Very tidy. Not everyone wants an fob 18yr old.

Comment

Got to agree i like them a little older sometimes.
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Part Two (Fon):

After a about 4 days with Som I need time to regroup
        to unwind so to speak. I go during the day to Le Katais to have a good Western style cooking, great menu there so i become a regular there, nice girls good company. at night i wander to Rockhouse and down Soi Dianna and stumble upon "Toma's beer bar" i sit and notice some young freindly girls there  that came over and we start to chat" Fon "BG comes over very nice soft spoken we have a few or maybe more than a few drinks
        and so polite and soft. But in the next beer bar stall being a beer bar complex lots of LBs but somehow im fixated on Fon, next thing i know we are at Opey in my room taking a shower together, she is beautifull young delicious but stangely missing some parts between her legs, we flop on the bed i kiss her all over, beautifull breasts and much softer all over than Som, she squirms like a little girl and her love nest tastes very sweet and clean my tounge snakes up her bum even that seems so soft and clean, then all of a sudden she shifs to a 69 position and takes control her soft young mouth engulfs me and i swallow all of her love juices i take control again and put her on her knees she knows what i want i lick her bum and pussy from behind slide on a trojan and slip into her she yelps her pussy is warm but not as tight as an asspussy but she is also beautifull even from behind. Then i turn her over put her legs on my shoulders and she knows im close ,maybe she knows im already there, i pound into her and moaned so loud that the girls at Le Katai might have heard me .LOL. we shower and fall into a deep sleep im up early but Fon is still sleeping so as usual i go to the pool early to put in my laps. She sleeps till almost 11:00 and is up she showers and ask me if i want anything i squat in the shower put one of her legs on my shoulder and licks her pussy  till she almost collapses, after the shower i ask her if i can keep her sexy undies she laughs and knods, i ask her if she wants to wear on of my tights and she says no so she is wearing no panties and we are headed to Central Pattaya rd to have lunch. We find a nice restaurant on CP road on the left soon as u come off Buakhao, i have the Prawns she has the pork with noodles we eat and as we leave the restaurant on CP road she reaches up to kiss me i kiss her on the cheek as im a little embarrased that she is so much younger than me  on the busy street.
                                Pt .Three back to LBs next
        Attached Files

Comment

good report,glad you enjoyed the OLDER L/B,as they can be
          troublesome at times.

Comment

Part III Femboy Ta ( R***k****e) on Soi Metro

For those of U following my kinda boring report ive been frequenting R**k****e and was invited to a party, so I show up at the €œR**k€ and the party is in full swing, as I walk in the owner and his freinds are there on a table one of them owns a bar on the Darkside , I thank him for the invite and chit chat with the other Brits there, behind me is a ladyboy dancing on the small stage behind me with cut jeans shorts and what looks like a skinny ass but im not yet aware it€™s a LB yet because ive had a few drinks a couple of times here already, and never saw her. I sit down order a drink everyone is very freindly and happy envoirement. The waitress immediately ask if I want food I say no as im hungry for other delights. I chit chat with some of the girls and see me watching the stage as I already realized that that€™s a slim ladyboy or the new term €œfemboy€ because she has no implants just hormone bumps. And the waitress can see my gaze at the stage and asks €œU like ladyboy€? I say €œmaybe€ and send a round of drinks to the birthday table.This bar has a bunch of pretty young BGs also but im already interested in the €œResident Ladyboy€of the bar as she works there everyday im told.
            €œTa€ is walking around the crowded bar talking but I think she has already seen my gazes in her directions as Pattaya Girls and LBs have a radar for this kind of senses.She walks my way and stops at the small table and says hi i smile and say hi and will u have a drink? She accepts and gets it herself as an employee there. As we drink a few she gets up goes to the Hon Nam on her way back she goes behind me and starts to massage my neck and back I immediately reach around back and slide my hands up her upper leg to the curve of her buttocks sending the signal that I want that.
            Ok, so I pay the checkbin LB bf also I bid everyone goodnight as we leave the girls outside give a cheer ,I don€™t know why I laugh and we walk down Soi Metro with my arms around her waist to Opey on lengkee.
            We get to my room I kiss her full and tell her we shower? She is embarrassed and says €œnooo€ softly, I say €œits ok I know u Ladyboy€ she undresses and steps into the shower I join her to wash her body ,I look down and she is well endowed and getting bigger by the seconds. We dry off and get to the bed where I stand and let her kneel and make me feel good which she does very well I think she gives the best smoke ive ever had, long and hard all the way, We lie on the bed and please each other and I explode with a vengence and she swallows every drop. We take a quick shower and crash till morning.
            Morning comes and I go through my rountine with the morning swim. A quick shower and I see Ta sleeping nice slim ass I slide onto her and start kissing her and fondling her. I lube her and she knows what€™s coming and let me slide in her with no resistance, I kiss her from behind and she thrusts back to meet my trusts, I explode, I jack her as I do and in a while she lets loose her tribute in my hand. We have a short shower and crash again.
            I awake about 12 noon go down to the restaurant to get the Menu and the cute waitress tells me call tell what # on the Menu and they deliver. As I walk away I notice all the pretty Bgs in their bathing suits around the pool.I wake Ta and she orders, but for u guys the fried Rice omellete with fried chicken is to die for, large plate too.100 bht.
            We bid our goodbyes and I see her a few more times. A definite repeat of this , October 31st again party I hear at the R**k****e, will definitely be there.
            PART IV Femboy TIC. Next
            Attached Files

Comment

Great TR and a great looking femboy. Cheers...

Comment

Really tight ass looking Femboy. I bet she is fun!! Keep on rollin in LOS!!

Comment

Part IV Femboy €œTIK€ . From Le K_ _ _ _s

Ive been eating at Robins and Le k_ _ _ _ s across Opey almost every day, because i go where the food is good and reasonable., although Opeys snack bar got a kick ass Fried Rice Omelet w/fried Chicken for 100 bahts is second to none. So one night i stop in for a couple of drinks looking for a €œkick back easy night€ and as i walk in there is a resident LB with a tight dress on laughing and talking with the customers,everyone seems to like her,but ive never seen her because she works at night. I sit on the bar the girls i know say hi and stop by for a drink that i offer ,but i noticed there the girls never ask for a drink which i credit the owners rules for. I usually buy a pitcher of beer and let the girls help themselves as they sit down to chat while i have my vodka/waters.
                  Then the ladyboy finally comes to the bar in about a half hour after im done saying hi to the girls and the usual chit chat. She introduces herself as €œTik€ we chat and she says €œI see many nights u have company€, as the girls sit on a table in front of the bar and see all the guests i bring. Ha Ha .I respond saying €œnow u know i like ladyboy€as she has seen my LB guests im walking up the street with to the hotel. And she cracks a small knowing smile. As i look at Tik i feel that familiar tingle in my cock as the blood is slowly rushing into my Loins. I size Tik over, slim built like a racehorse.Looking like she could €œSuck a Golfball thru a Gardenhose€
                  Then i offer a drink and the courtship as we know it starts, we laugh, drink , I touch her around the waist and pull her close and she knows i want her. I pay the BF about 12:00pm and we are off across the street to Opey.
                  We get to the room, i grab her kiss her hard she is not shy and responds eagerly and we kiss all over in a frenzy undressing each other at the same time, our cocks are hard and i lead her to the shower, her cock is bigger than mine, we wash each other all over kissing and fondling kissing as we soap up all over.She squats and engulfs my manhood , i stand her get the towell and dry off best we can and get to the foot of the bed she kneels and starts sucking on me im in a fenzy and move her back against the bed she is sitting on the floor , she leans her head back as i fuck her mouth bent back on the bed as she masturbates her cock while i fuck her mouth after what seemed like forever i explode in her sucking mouth as she swallows, also cums on herself as i noticed later. We crash off as usuall into a deep sleep together. In the morning its a morning swim in the pool while Tik sleeps, a shower and as usual and thats when i want to slide it in and she knows that as i Ky her up and slowly slide into her and Tik milks me by squeezing her cheeks and pulling on my cock. and i explode in her kissing her neck and jerking her till she comes again in my cupped hand.We shower sleep till about 12:00
                  and we go down to Le Katais to eat lunch together. And we repeat this for 3 days. I leave for home at Three in the morning and to my surprise all the Le Katai girls are in the lobby at Opeys wishing me well.

New report after i get back in November 2008

Comment

Nice little report UT!! She is very pretty in a natural way and she dresss with style. She looks too classy to be a P4P gal. Way to discover them in Patts.

Comment

How old is/was Tik? Just curious...
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 15 2008,03:13) How old is/was Tik? Just curious...
                        I could take a guess , i never ask, its like "Looking a gift horse in the mouth". Maybe late 20s tops.

Comment

Comment

why ?

Comment

OP request... (Also - three threads merged.)

Comment

Working...
                              X