X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(seamus @ Jul. 07 2009,17:39)
    (statuesque @ Jul. 06 2009,22:17) Seamus, thanks for the ride.
    Guys , She means the lift, thanks for the lift  
    Yeah I know what you mean seamus    Im still trying to teach Tan ( also from Manila) the "proper" English Language  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 07 2009,18:55) Clippety Clop!
      "Piss off"      

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Spending 5 days in the UK was a great end to my holiday in the States. The horse racing was fun and profitable and it was a pleasure to see so many BMs FAR outside the usual venues.

Thank you muchly to Pentire for the arrangements and the tips. Wouldn't have been the same day without you.

Thanks to TTChang for the transport and the housing. You went way out of your way to accomodate a fellow BM

Thanks to Stogie for making the arrangements at a time that fit into my schedule. You've done this more than once now and I greatly appreciate it.

Seamus, as always, a pleasure to see you. Hooking up with you and Statuesque again in London the next evening at ONeill's in Piccadilly helped lead me to the most sanuk evening of my whole 4 week holiday.

Kev, I'll see you in Pattaya this week or maybe in Bangkok tonight.  

Dave, keep on "writing".    

KL, you always add a touch of class to any happening with you in attendance.

Titlist, whilst we don't talk much, it is great to have representation from your part of the world.

Statuesque, a pleasure to meet you and to have the opportunity to see you and some of your girlfriends the next night. Please pass my hellos and another round of thanks to Vanessa, Maya, Chi-chi and the beauty queen whose name I don't quite have (Utangke or some such).

Those of you familiar with Thai will appreciate this street in the Docklands area of London, snapped the next morning on my way back to my hotel at the airport after leaving Vanessa's flat.
        Attached Files
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 08 2009,01:09)
          (pentire @ Jul. 08 2009,01:04) Yes discounts available to any gals with similar looks to statuesque who join us next year...
          I'll be bringing Olay for sure. Wow - I'm already saving money with her!
          Now thats a long term commitment.

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Jul. 08 2009,13:46) in the Docklands area of London
            looks like my old house although looks like someone has dismantled the machine gun post

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jul. 08 2009,13:55) Now thats a long term commitment.
              Do you think she'll go off me by then? Surely she's not that smart. Now I'm worried!

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Jul. 08 2009,07:46) Thank you muchly to Pentire for the arrangements and the tips. Wouldn't have been the same day without you.
                Socrates, you and everybody else were very welcome.
                Having that private box facility certainly is the way to do it, although I do have a few ideas to improve things for next year.

Offering free accomodation for the night to filipino ladyboys who attend being one of them

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Jul. 08 2009,13:46) the next morning on my way back to my hotel at the airport after leaving Vanessa's flat.
                  As in my friend Vanessa?!? I didnt know this!!  
                  That night has been a first for many things for many of us.  

S
                  Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 08 2009,16:07) Having that private box facility certainly is the way to do it, although I do have a few ideas to improve things for next year.
                    I have more friends visiting me here next year so bring it on Pentire!

S

Comment

(statuesque @ Jul. 08 2009,02:42) I guess being raised a Catholic schoolgirl does have its advantages then...
                      Only if you still have the uniform!

Comment

(Stogie @ Jul. 08 2009,15:27)
                        (Boarhog @ Jul. 08 2009,13:55) Now thats a long term commitment.
                        Do you think she'll go off me by then? Surely she's not that smart. Now I'm worried!

No not at all, just your stance on relationships never working and giving most 6 months to last. Surprised your talking about being with her a year from now.

I was lucky to get to the next week and thats when I was living there for 4 months. Your situation is much difference than the long distance-long term relationships that are doomed from the beggining unless one moves to the others country.

She's a nice girl, don't think you have anything to worry about but yourself. I don't know how you guys in relationships fight off the cravings for some strange, especially with LOS is infested with so many hotties.
                        Must be....

Comment

(statuesque @ Jul. 08 2009,11:40) I have more friends visiting me here next year so bring it on Pentire!  
                          Well that is fab Statuesque
                          But to the much more immediate future, we have an Ascot meeting coming up at the end of July

Seamus.....you shall need to wear a suit mate

Comment

That's it dig the fucking Irish man out

How about Me Kilt , over dressed ?
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(statuesque @ Jul. 08 2009,09:35) That night has been a first for many things for many of us.  

S
                              Italian by any Chance, I too like Pasta & Meat balls
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 08 2009,21:44) But to the much more immediate future, we have an Ascot meeting coming up at the end of July  
                                I better get myself a new hat and matching dress then!  

S

Comment

Working...
                                X