X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New avatar size? Yes or no?

I like the idea... you can do more with the extra size!

But...

many avatars may look stretched or distorted and some will have to change theirs...

Decisions...

What do you think?
    Attached Files
    Definately
    0%
    Yes
    0%
    Leave it as it is
    0%
    Don't know
    0%
    Don't care
    0%
    For fucks sake, who cares?
    0%

Well you do look slimmer in the smaller size.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

if you only used the left size of the picture it would be way nicer....

naah....i think its okay as it is....

Ps.... say hello to the beauty from me...
      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

I don't care....you can do anything if it will stop all the bickering/bullying that has raised its ugly head here on the forum.

One thing, avatars with funny quotes (or unfunny) will be more legible.

Put me down as "happy as it is but always like to see progress".

I quite like this as a replacement if Lenny won't fit -
        Attached Files
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

You can leave the size like that stogie but give it a pop up demension like you see on ( image host. )
          On image host when you look at the picture the size is small but still sharp when you klick on the picture it will pop up full size.

Maybe you can also work on the mail box , that we have a folder where all send e-mail will automaticaly be store ??
          Some time i send a e-mail to some one i get a replay that they did not recieve nothing ??
          in that case i can just replay it back with out having to write the e-mail all over again , just as you have with ( Hotmail )

Cheers , Stealth
          *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Bigger would accomadate more photos, some now just can't be reduced that small without losing their content value. We can all adapt if it distorts.

Comment

Thanks for the feed back. I'll wait on a few more votes and comments before making changes...

Comment

(pacman @ May 24 2009,14:19) I don't care....you can do anything if it will stop all the bickering/bullying that has raised its ugly head here on the forum.
                Paccie, I thought that was precisely the reason why you go to and comment on the political leanings thread.

Comment

Well i took first option, as the changes that have taken place have made the forum a lot better looking and more fun for bm's and lurkers and guest that stick around all day.
                  i love t-girls

Comment

Commenting on the political threads in a non-threatening environment is one of the favourite things I like to do.

The bickering & bullying I referred to ranges from your difference of opinion with Kahuna to the outright stupid threat made against brother Gizmo by Paultain.

I resisted commenting on that because we all know that what Paul says after he has been to the pub is not what he would say when he is sober.

Best not to inflame the situation by raising the stakes.

I would hate to think of the consequences should anything come of that online display of bravado.

And another comment on the size of the avatars - I think the forum has been improved by recent changes & they should continue.

If the avatar size can all be changed easily, then just do it.

What does it matter really? And if there is any real reason why they shouldn't be - change them back.
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

We seem to be favoring the increase in size... and actually if it is a disaster then it's easy to switch back...

Comment

Wont increasing the size massively increase your bandwidth charges (and my time to download a page)?

Comment

(Stogie @ May 25 2009,11:58) We seem to be favoring the increase in size... and actually if it is a disaster then it's easy to switch back...
                          Only a slight favorite, this is the closest of all the poles I have voted on.

Comment

(Torurot @ May 25 2009,15:53) Wont increasing the size massively increase your bandwidth charges (and my time to download a page)?
                            Not really...

The avatars will be the same file size as before, just larger dimensions.

Comment

I think the proposed size is ridiculous. I am not in favor of shrinking the content of the web board to a smaller space in order to boost the ego of those wanting a more in your face avatar. Let the posts do the talking, not giant pictures. If it really means that much to someone, why not make the avatar clickable so it can popup a giant, 10 megapixel image interested parties can choose to view.

Comment

Working...
                              X