X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboyto meet me in bkk in july

hi iam phil in uk iam 42 iam looking to meet a hot sexy ladyboy or ladyboys in bangkok in july i am comming to bkk on 23rd july to 12 august and want to hold a real ladyboy in my arms kissing holding touching have fun and great time can any1 help me and if any ladyboys can reply to to me to get to know me email at [email protected] thanks hope to hear from you soon love philxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Forum, Phil!  

My suggestion is that you do not pre-arrange to meet ladyboys in Bangkok since it is so EASY to meet them once you get there.  At the very least, I would suggest that you don't make any promises that you may not want to keep which includes commiting to anything more than meeting them and having a drink or dinner.

Btw-I (as well as the other posters) am not the pic in my avatar; I'm a guy like you who likes ladyboys

Lots of hot sex and/or a real GFE (girlfriend experience) surely awaits!

Comment

HEEEEERREE we go again.

Read "BKK trip planned" in "Trip reports"...Lots of current info there. Read some (or a lot) of past posts in same forum. Believe me all your answers are here. Or, there is a guy here named S T O G I E and you can hire him to take you around the bars. He's fairly well behaved, and will "work" for a cutie or 2 and beer. We call him the "Mayor of Nana."

randyman
      (trust me, I'm not like all the others)
      ain't life grand

Comment

Phil, just go to Nana Plaza in Bangkok after 7pm. You have 3 bars in Nana called Obsessions, Cascade, and Casanova. You will find over 100 hot looking Ladyboys to personally choose from. You call the ones you like over, buy them a drink and chat a bit and see it you like them first. Chemistry and personality can make a date with a Ladyboys so much fucking better! What ever you do don€™t pre-arrange online to meet with anyone.. There is no need to do this for a trip to Bangkok.

Comment

If I understood his post, he thinks that WE are all lb's.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am way too ugly for that. And having met Stogie, JD, and Smuttley, so are they!
          Mister Arse

Comment

One way you can tell how pretty your avatar is by how many PMs you get from guys wanting to f*ck you. Withn Dina it's at least two, maybe three now.

Comment

I'm up to 1. but I thought is strange he (newbie) called me "perfection" and wanted to meet me in BKK. Cheap bastard didn't even offer me a ticket. Must be that sterling Randyman personality. Get's em everytime
              Randyman
              (the gig is up)
              ain't life grand

Comment

Hey Phil you got to change your styles--like the guys said above just go to the bars. These chicks donnot care if you are 42, 22 or 102 it is all about the money

Comment

Working...
                X