X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next BIG BASH!

Well guys (and ladies & ladyboys...you never know) the next party has been discussed with some of our most illustrious BM's    and the ideas are so far....

a. Ladyboy Pool Party where we maybe take over a hotel pool area for our party. Of course we will invite a number of LB's from one or more bars in party town to keep us entertained. we would also book a number of rooms and allocate them on a first come first served reduced rate (proceeds to go to Stogie for the charity of his choice).  (KL's idea    )

b. We hold the party at one of the LB bars in party town as we have done in the past. Open to the Non BM,s after say 12 pm.  

c. We have the party where we take over for the night the complete bar and only BM's and their companions get admitted.  

Of course Food, Booze and a pre-determined amount of bar fines will be available at no cost to the guests.      

I personally like A but that is me being up for something new, also I would like to hear suggestions for the date when we should hold it...maybe a pool party in songkran would be a good idea.

Anyway it would be helpful to find out what ya think and if it would be a worthwhile effort, also remembering the number of BM's around at the time. Any and all indecent suggestions noted

A

Comment

done before - and an awesome weekend - Villa in Hua Hin seems to ring a bell

I would vote AAAAAAAAAA - just do it over a dry weekend and everyone will be begging to come.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

sounds like another fecking party I'm gonna miss
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

thpon, your generosity is really abundant! Unfortunately I doubt if I will be in LOS when this event happens, but I would vote option A). I am sure the board members who make it will have a great time!

I think my next LOS visit will be around mid-May if my gf decides to try for Miss Tiffany contest (approx May 15). There was an article in one of the Thai English papers that stated the gov't is proposing to make Songkran a "dry" holiday to reduce the amount of deaths from car accidents - so far just talk, but keep your eyes peeled in case they pass the law!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

AAAAAA

would make a special trip for this...
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

A pool party sounds cool and different...IMHO
              Up to you tho
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

A would be cool, when is the party?
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

If we use the roof top at The Pattaya Bay resort (which is close to the action and a really cool pool top area) then we can get 14 rooms for the price of 12...

If you want a room from the blocked section then we'll put up a list and you can pay me directly. (900 baht)

Thpon may offer a discount - I'll discuss with him what he wants to do if this is the way we go...

It would have to be after 15th of MAY, 2009...

The party is difficult to quote a price unless I have some more specifics, but we can get fed for 200 baht a head with a mixture of crap Thai shit and normal food... We can't do a whole pig as it won't fit in the lift... (apparently!)

Beverages - I'm guessing 10,000.00 Baht on beer, hard drinks and sodas for about 50 people. Red label, Chivas, etc and it will be an open bar.  However, it would probably be better if we provided our own beverages for the bar as we know better what we like.  

The hotel would provide the staff, ice, cups, clean-up, etc. - 2,000.00 baht.  We can also provide them with a list of booze and they will buy it for us at cost.

Music varies also, they have a band with singers, but I think too loud for old fuckers like us (8,000.00 baht).  They have also had classical Thai dancers with Thai music which is a nice background for parties (6,000.00 baht)... but at the end of the day I'd just prefer to take some CDs for background music...

Usually they charge a 5,000.00 baht fee to close off the roof for a private party, but they would waive this for us.

Tipping for the restaurant and kitchen staff is at our discretion of course, but we should give them 100.00 baht each, less then 1,000.00 total.

Usually the hours for a party are from 18:30 to 23:00, but they are flexible on the times...

Let me know if ths sounds good...  

Comment

Stogie, get home in Bkk on 27th of this month so i guess i will be in "Guess" that night..

Lets have a quiet drink and see if we can fine tune it ..

To all the guys who cannot make it like seamus, sorry mate but i keep missing you when i arrive you seem to leave ( not BO is it)...but you will be there in spirit

Comment

OK...

Comment

(Stogie @ Feb. 14 2009,01:01) The hotel would provide the staff, ice, cups, clean-up, etc. - 2,000.00 baht.  We can also provide them with a list of booze and they will buy it for us at cost.

I'd just prefer to take some CDs for background music...

Usually they charge a 5,000.00 baht fee to close off the roof for a private party, but they would waive this for us.
                        This sounds like an extraordinary deal! Getting booze at cost saves mucho dinero.

This party might be the motivation I need to resolve my business at home quickly so I can get back for the party.

Whatever theme and venue is chosen for the party one thing is crystal clear:

Thpon's parties rock the house!

Comment

what happened to the Jello Wrestling ?
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

you perv snick...hehe... but good idea...guess you wanna be the referee...

I am sure we can come up with something to keep the snickman occupied.

How about Kahuna versus the Stringfellows line up, now that would be worth watching...

see ya for a beer on the 27th OK

Comment

Sounds like a great idea Thpon I'm sure it will be great fun

Any chance making it the last 2 weeks in June
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X