X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Parties Tonight September 2nd

Two parties tonight that should be good.

The first is in the early evening at a bar in Jomtien. Food, cheap beer, and some ladyboys.

The second is late, probably around 1AM. It'll mostly be a bunch of non-P4P massage girls that are getting together for my teerak's birthday at a Pattaya karaoke joint.

PM or call me for details.

Sounds like a good couple of 'dos' there.

Hopefully see you on Thursday, though.

Also - it looks like a lot of people are gonna be in town for friday so hopefully we'll have a get-together then as well.

Comment

Last minute change, it seems the karoake with all the massage girls is happening right now, I'll know the exact location when I get there so you'll have to call.

Comment

Hey, now that's good for guys who are there - a real party, with real lbs, food and drinks! Hope you get a good turnout! Wish Noi a happy birthday for us!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Give Noi my regards and wish her a "Happy Birthday" from me PD
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Same here PD,  say hello to Noi and wish her Happy Birthday fom me

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Have a great party tonight... See you tomorrow...

Comment

I conveyed all your birthday wishes to Noi.  She says thank you.  

Yes, it was a good ole Thai party, me being the only farang in the joint.   Sorry about the late notice but it was all planned suddenly when I delivered a cake to Noi's workplace.

The massage girls then decided to throw a party for Noi with everyone chipping in 100 baht and me paying for the rest.  Originally thought it was going to be after midnight when the girls got off but business was slow so many were able to leave work early.  So it started around 8 or so at a simple outdoor place with a tin roof with Christmas lights strung up on a little soi off 3rd Road by the driving range.  Time change meant I never made it to the first party.

Twas me, about 15-20 semi drunk Thai massage girls and a couple of Thai boyfriends eating, drinking SangSoms and Cokes, dancing and singing karoke.  Had a few English tunes on the karaoke machine so you could have heard Ole PigDogg sing She Loves You by the Beatles and Boom Boom Boom Boom by the Venga Boys.

Seemed as if the half drunk masseueses wish there were more guys there as they roared when a garbage truck with Thai guys went driving by.

We all dispersed in the early morning with the drunk Thai girls three to a motobike.

Once again, limited farang turnout at my alternative events; generally either 0 or 1 farang plus me.  I'll keep trying though.

Next alternative event is Friday night September 12th.  There will be an Issan Music Festival on 3rd Road (between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua).  A few of you have already expressed interest so perhaps we can get a good group of farang and ladyboys together.    

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 03 2008,17:59) Once again, limited farang turnout at my alternative events; generally either 0 or 1 farang plus me.  I'll keep trying though.
                  If I'm in town, I'll go.  I'm always up for some local entertainment Thai style.  Hell, this last one, I'm sure I could have made friends with one of the massage girls.  

I'll be around Pattaya a few days in mid-November, and then about 5-6 days in early-December.

Comment

Working...
                  X