Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Ozzie.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

This really is good news!

>>Naang Faa...can i be the bridesmaid??

A case of always the bridesmaid, never the bride? A very sensible decision.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking... What is the logic behind creating a thread, with the intention of deleting it shortly thereafter... ?

(forgive me, as I am new to to the forum admin game, and I am sincerely trying to figure out the reasoning for that -- and I'm coming up blank)....

"What a fucking hero you are.... "
        -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Well... maybe a person has second thoughts about his post and wants to delete it.

In an online argument for example things may be posted that either aren't true or don't reflect the true feelings of the poster. They may be written in the heat of the moment or when the poster is ratfaced!

Or maybe circumstances surrounding the thread or the content of it have changed and are no longer appropriate.

I don't have the answer... just a couple of my thoughts based on recent experience!

Comment

Welcome back Ozzie Good to have you back

Best wishes,

Karl.
             “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Excuse me but I don't see any posting by Ozzie....
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

He's in Bangkok for the first time in ages... I'm guessing he's got better things to do!  

Comment

How did the rendezvous go at Guess Bar?

Was everyone civil? I hope so...

there are too many important things going on in the world without old mates not being able to mend differences.
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Um, Welcome back Oz?
                    I really didn't see you leave tho

I thought I saw you in BKK last week
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Silly question but...can he even read the welcome? he's not a member of the VIP room
                      is he?
                      x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Yes he is...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Looker @ Aug. 10 2008,15:24) Excuse me but I don't see any posting by Ozzie....
                          Excuse me, please...

1. Can Stogie confirm Ozzie is part of the VIP Room?
                          and  
                          2. Can Ozzie confirm he is reading this forum, and respond?

Then we can all get on with our pervy habits, without this sideshow  
                          TT

Comment

Ozzie is a member of the VIP room so he can read the posts there if he chooses to.

He can also post if he chooses to.

I'm sure he has better ways of spending his month in Thailand!

Comment

As above...

Hope Ozzie is way too busy shagging to log on here now, but hope he posts again when he returns home!

Comment

(perth_couple @ Aug. 16 2008,16:09) Hope Ozzie is way too busy shagging to log on here now
                                He had two...yes, two...of the most gorgeous long-legged creatures from NEP you've ever seen come around and collect him at Guess Bar the other evening...

I would guess he is both busy and happy...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X