Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new forum for BANGKOK bars and clubs?

I'm always looking for new ways to keep this massive message board current, interesting and easy to work with...

With all the information that we have it's sometimes a difficult job to keep it simple.

For example - just recently we added a new forum for 'Non Thailand' travel and I uncovered hundreds of posts to put in this new area. I think that will make things easier even though it means adding yet ANOTHER darn forum to the seemingly endless list of them.

We also have our 'misses, too'. (Excues the pun!) The Sisters Forum didn't really pan out because most of the information and topics discussed were more 'Academic' and we have a forum for that... also - not enough 'Sisters!'

However - someone who's judgment I tend to trust has suggested maybe making 'The Guess Bar' forum into The Bangkok Bars & Stars' forum and open it up to include threads about the OTHER bars in Bangkok. (Similar to The Pattaya...' forum we have now.)

My initial feeling is that there is not enough interest in the other bars in Bangkok to spoil The Guess Bar forum. I also think that the other bars are covered enough in the 'News and Views...' forum...

But I could be off the mark here (again), so once again I am looking for help from you guys...

If you have any ideas about this (or any other forum related stuff) then please let me have them here. (Good or bad... I have got thick skin!)

Thanks for your help,

Stogie Bear
    Attached Files
    Good idea. The messageboard needs it.
    0%
    Good idea. I could use a 'Bangkok Only' area.
    0%
    It'll probably work. Give it a go.
    0%
    Not sure... Bangkok isn't Pattaya.
    0%
    Not sure... It seems to be covered already.
    0%
    Not sure... More forums - more confusion.
    0%
    No. There's not enough info to merit it.
    0%
    No. There are already too many sections.
    0%
    No. The Shit Pits can kiss my ass'
    0%
    Here's another idea...
    0%

Shemale Stories has a bunch of Posts but Zero replies.
    I'd say thats dead ?
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

That's a good point... But it does have a fair amount of readers and I have plans to litter that section with banners in a few weeks!

Comment

banners are good Boy ! Gotta rack that cash while others are racking grass.
        Have you had any influx of new members over the past week or so ? I've been out on another forum Talking YOU Up ? I'm trying to get more people over here from the other forum.

Comment

I don´t know. This was confusing to read.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

MM Whats your cut?
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Works for Pattaya well, I would think it would work well for BKK too
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 05 2008,15:25) MM Whats your cut?
                I get a Stogie Asia Hat that I can wear anytime I want.

Pretty FLipp'n Cool deal Huh ?

Comment

You got it yet though?
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Will probably delete the 'off topic' posts later!

Comment

(sev7en @ Jul. 05 2008,15:33) You got it yet though?
                      No, the bastard wants a blowJob fer it.
                      But I told him he has to throw in a 18pack of beer also.

We're at a stalmate. He won't give in to the beer, but wants the blowJob.

Still waiting fer the FedEx Truck.

Comment

No...Fuck the Shit Pits...Don't spoil the Guess Bar Forum...

Not fair to compare Pattaya and BKK...
                        Pattaya is ever changing and needs its own forum just to keep up on the changes...

BKK is set in cement...
                        Everyone knows or should know where NEP and Patpong are...
                        and Guess is rolling along just fine with its own forum..

Change is a good thing, but change just for the sake of change???
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

No -too many sections already.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I'm with Kahuna for the same reasons...

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 05 2008,04:07) BKK is set in cement...
                              Everyone knows or should know where NEP and Patpong are...
                              and Guess is rolling along just fine with its own forum..

But a Mirimark Forum would be interesting!

Comment

Working...
                              X