Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the non-Guess bar threads there's the News, Views & Ladyboys - Travel Information and Life & Living in Thailand sections.

Don't think we need anymore.

I would not be adverse to changing the Guess bar section to cover all the other Bangkok bars though - as the amount of posts in this section has I think declined apart from one or two very popular threads.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

I would not be adverse to changing the Guess bar section to cover all the other Bangkok bars though...
      I think this is what the original idea was when this was first suggested, but I'm still not really sold on the idea.

Comment

You should leave the Guess bar as it is...Kinda feels like HQ for the BM's...

Any other bar either NEP or Patpong only takes a little question from a newbie..
        You know fellow VIP's next time a guy asks about post-op bare send him to Casanova's
        (just to see if there is a decent complaint thread lol)

Sisters thread,yeah sad that never took off,i liked deleting and altering posts (sorry Rick )
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

My feeling is that the Guess Forum has served its purpose and should become part of a larger Bangkok Forum and now is probably as good a time as any to do it for the reason that i believe the Guess forum is stagnating and not very fresh anymore. I dont have time to update it due to work pressures and that pressure is going to get worse before it gets better.

So as I say, I believe it should be merged into a larger BKK forum, similar to whats in place for Pattaya.

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

So as I say, I believe it should be merged into a larger BKK forum, similar to whats in place for Pattaya.
            I agree. Very useful for people who are visiting one city or the other, so not just change for the sake of change

It does not increase the number of forums. That stays the same. You are just changing the name from Guess to Bangkok

EZY Bar seems to have a big following with BM's, and it fits quite happily into the Pattaya forum, so why not Guess Bar fitting into a Bangkok forum?
            Mister Arse

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 05 2008,11:07) No...Fuck the Shit Pits...Don't spoil the Guess Bar Forum...

Not fair to compare Pattaya and BKK...
              Pattaya is ever changing  and needs its own forum just to keep up on the changes...

BKK is set  in cement...
              Everyone knows or should know where NEP and Patpong are...
              and Guess is rolling along just fine with its own forum..

Change is a good thing, but change just for the sake of change???
              Yep, I'm singing off the same hymn sheet as Kahuna
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

How about changing nothing except the name of the Forum?

e.g. The Guess Bar [and other Bangkok venues]

Keeps everybody happy, no new forums but provides a place for Nana & Patpong news.

Too simple?
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 06 2008,10:25) Too simple?
                  Yes... and it could be the answer I'm looking for...

Comment

A Bangkok board with a broader coverage would be useful BUT apart from:

Guess
                    Nana - the 4 venues are well known and long standing
                    Soi Cowboy - not sure if any LB's down there
                    Patpong - Existing and long standing

what, or where, else is there?

By contrast Pattaya never seems to have stability and now so many other, predominately GG bars, have token LB's working alongside.

Comment

give it a go, it can't go wrong and any chance of a pattaya style map of bankok you know the one with the big photo's and the little chaop standing on a street and as you move him the photo's change, now that would be cool and i could see what the outside of guess bar looks like without leaving I reland
                      i love t-girls

Comment

(rossco @ Jul. 07 2008,23:19) Soi Cowboy - not sure if any LB's down there
                        I was there two weeks ago and actually spotted 3 LB's...All posties I'd guess...And all 3 very attractive...
                        But cetainly not something you would want to devote a forum or part of a forum to...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

leave it as it is. as kahuna says change for changes sake NO
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                          X