Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am trying to find that one thing i know right now this forum needs, but i just can't find it.

i love this forum and the chat-room, and compared to reality this is what i miss each fucking day i get up go to work for 12 hours and then go home watch the news and other shite on tv and then go to bed again alone.

everytime i find a old thread, someone knocks you for bringing it up.

i value your opinion stogie, but sometimes you get it wrong and maybe we are just a little afraid to say so.

i will continue to be a part of this forum, and someday i will be among you guys in guess bar or la bamba or whereever.

now it's time for me to go lurcking again
    i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 14 2008,16:10) now it's time for me to go lurcking again
      I'll believe it when I see it Sean!

Comment

I reckon the Forums are kept alive by trip reports - be it recent or historical.

With few visiting BM's around the trip reports seem to diminish. The guys who live here cannot write trip reports - their trip is endless!!

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 14 2008,23:14) people should be allowed to open old threads even if they are a few years old with the fucking slagging and slandor of other BM's
          Ha ha , thats because you were on the sauce a few times and got your dates mixed up as I recall

You gotta take it on the chin my friend , like Kwangs ballsack in your dreams, take it on the chin
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(rossco @ Jul. 14 2008,16:32) The guys who live here cannot write trip reports
            Trip Reports like mine would put the Forum out of business.

Wake up
            Eat brekkie
            Swim
            Go To Dentist
            But toilet paper and dental floss
            Walk along Beach Road back from dentist
            Surf the net
            Pretend to get excited when Noi comes home from work with candles to go see Buddha tomorrow

Don't get me wrong; it's great to live here. But it's mostly normal stuff. The bars get old very quickly.

Comment

PigDogg

Give us more that is interesting - why do you 'But Toilet paper'?

Loved the typo. Maybe us residents should produce a almanac of our boring lives?
              See you soon - maybe at the dentist.

Comment

Hey Rossco, Dr Arree at Pattaya International Hospital is excellent, perhaps the best I've ever had, though on the expensive side for the LOS.

She sings sweet songs to me while she's working on me teeth.

See you at LaBamba mate!

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Jul. 14 2008,19:10) ...compared to reality this is what i miss each fucking day i get up go to work for 12 hours and then go home watch the news and other shite on tv and then go to bed again alone.
                  ..and herein lies your problem.

Sorry Sean, but if an online forum full of people you've never met, talking about things you've never done, in a country you've never visited is the highlight of your day you need to get out a bit more.

Go take the neighbours dog for a walk or something, read a book, learn to play the piano but please don't start grizzling about how dull the forum is.

As for your necroing skills, maybe if you found an interesting thread from time gone by people wouldn't say anything, but pulling up a 2 year thread just to say you have a hard on is a bit lame.

I know you tend to take things too personally so I apologise for being so blunt, it's not meant as a personal attack just an observation .

Monkey.
                  I've made kathylc  

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 15 2008,07:33) [

You gotta take it on the chin my friend , like Kwangs ballsack in your dreams, take it on the chin  
                    Fucking brilliant

Comment

sounds like Jim is talking from experience
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 15 2008,08:29) She sings sweet songs to me while she's working on me teeth.

She advertises lollies while she fixes teeth ??

That's gotta be good for business !!
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 15 2008,06:57)  Sheer brilliance, Stogie...  

that is funny on every level ...
                          Rarely have 3 words ever been as amusing. Brilliant, even      

Edit: Funny in context with the post it refers to, & then only if you enjoy the irony.
                          As I said - funny on every level        
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

For me,  the Forum is what you make of it.     The other forum I sometimes frequent is no different than this forum back when I was a Newbie.

When I just first Joined this forum,  I got called all kinds of nasty names,  I was told to go away etc,,etc,,
                            Just like the new forum I found.

But I held my head high, come out the Door bent over and smoking fists raised high.  
                            The forum is what you make of it and I'm  Not ready to give up yet.     My creative juices are still flowing.  Im working a few projects for this forum right now.  I'm just having some File Size issues with FLash Player.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(mirimark @ Jul. 16 2008,11:55)   My creative juices are still flowing.  Im working a few projects for this forum right now.  I'm just having some File Size issues with FLash Player.
                              The mind boggles
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

be afraid, be very afraid!
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X