X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lefty,
    RE sallys bar have you been there lately?? I visited there last year with my good girl GF in tow. There was this one pretty young thing (17) OOOOOOH that was VERY interested in me if you get my drift!! Couldnt do squat though coz I was occupied! Let me know I have to go back and yes Sally and Tim were nice and fun to chat with!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Blue Ballz @ Aug. 15 2003,10:10)
      Lefty,
          RE sallys bar have you been there lately??  I visited there last year with my good girl GF in tow.  There was this one pretty young thing (17) OOOOOOH  that was VERY interested in me if you get my drift!!  Couldnt do squat though coz I was occupied!  Let me know I have to go back and yes Sally and Tim were nice and fun to chat with!!
      Mr Blue Ballz,

I was there in Mar/Apr this year. not sure exactly which girl you are referring to. The hottest LB there in my opinion was one named Not. But, the one I liked best wasn't even a bar girl, but rather the cashier. I don't drink much, if at all, and there I chose not to drink. Lisa the cashier liked me I found out later b/c I was always sober and didn't reek of booze, and the biggest turn off to her she said, was drunks, drinkers, bad breath from booze, etc.
      Tim gave me a couple of tours to places I had not yet been, Soi 6 and Soi Whitehouse, and he and Sally are both wonderful for their friendliness and hospitality.
      I got an email from Lisa recently and she said business for the bar has been pretty good lately, after things fell off due to SARS in April and May.
      Take care my friend and maybe we'll be there around the same time one of these days.

Comment

hey dude,

Very soon, send me a private email and bring your "beer googles" because even though your 6 foot plus I'll still drink you under Sally's numerous tables for sure bud !!!! and sc--- a girl ? or 2 !

Be safe fella,

Bricktop

T says hi and make sure you drink more beer big guy (with no belly !!&#33 I do !

Comment

Sorry for taking the piss lefty !

Keep drinking the Perrier ! Though I do feel sorry for people that do not drink because that's going to be the best you feel all day !!!!!! get it ?

Bricktop

Comment

If I were still married here is what I would say to my wife of that long-gone era:
            I WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU, WITHIN REASON.
            I WILL NOT LET YOU SUFFER.
            BUT I MUST LIVE MY OWN LIFE NOW.
            Hey, SERIOUSLY SPEAKING!
            Mr. Lonely

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Aug. 08 2003,12:00)
              Thaipan,
              Maybe that was her before the hormones
              Oh f**k! I would never think of Kitty like that! How dare you sir? I demand satisfaction! Well maybe from Anna perhaps?

Comment

Yes, that was mean, im sorry.
                We all demand satisfaction but so few actually get !
                My wife just told me if we only made love once a week I would get it VERY good !! I told her I would settle for the 21 not so good a week, thank you,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                X