X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The luckiest farang

seen spotted walking out of Nana Plaza recently; one decent-looking Farang guy, about 35, with THREE ladyboys in tow, all from Cascades bar; Vicky and the incredibly cute Kung and Nut, both with braces and dimples and who look about 3 years younger than their true age of 18. The guy was smiling wide and wouldn't you be?

I talked to Kung later that night at Bali Seafood and she told me that the guy paid the bar for each [so 1800 baht total], plus 1000 for each girl for 2 hours of sex. total bill, 4800 baht or about 125 dollars to spend time in your room having a FOURSOME with 3 amazingly beautiful and sexy ladyboys. Try that in the west.

any of you lucky guys fit the bill??

Um... thats like something I've never done yet. I've done the 3-some thing 7 times now but never a 4 some!

Comment

I did it once 4 years ago with some of our first models; May, Andy, Jo Jo [now deceased] and Fern [hey, wait a minute, that is a 5some!]; it was cool but kind of hard keeping track of all the bodies and who to play with at what time, etc...... it was May's birthday present to me and while I appreciated it, it usually is better 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 at most. I took 2 cuties from Sunee a few weeks ago and that was a ball and really cheap, like 1700 baht for everything.

But this guy looked like a cheshire cat walking out of there, and I was sharing a drink with my friend Michael and we wre both saying how lucky he was. then again, we could have done the same thing anytime and i am thinking about it upon my return.

Oh, to be young and horny again

Comment

September of '03..............several very long freaking months ago..........

KiKi

Pim

And of Course Talesha........

For three very much rim rattling hours

But I envy the lucky farang
        It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

What happened, how did Jo jo die?

Comment

that was pre-Thaksin when the drugs were flowing heavily around Bangkok...... Jojo indulged a bit too much and her body couldn't take it.

Comment

I had a great 4-some with Pang, Jojo, and Natalie from Casanova not too long ago. It was a truly great experience.

Karl

Comment

I was the lucky guy!!! I am actually 33

Comment

Way to go Norby!!!

Comment

Lucky lurker!

Comment

Originally posted by
                      OK so spill the beans on the night in question.

Comment

Originally posted by
                        ozzie Posted on Mar. 05 2005,117
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so spill the beans on the night in question.
                        And we expect blow by literal blow and every rim rattling detail!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

it was a spur of the moment thing really. I picked the 2 with braces first and then thought fuck it I will have another, so I picked vicki.
                          went back to my hotel, I had the 2 with braces(sorry I cant remember there names) sucking my cock and balls. They could nt get hard so after a while I said they could go. I then spent some time with vicki. She can cum bucket loads!!!!!

Comment

I have to say I've never really got this 3 some business ! What are you trying to achieve ultimately ? A sign of failing virility, so much so that your trying to show all the world that you need 3 girls to service ? This guy got 3 girls - 2 to lick his balls then sent them home ?- so thats at best 3000baht down before he has cum ? You can only cum in one girl at a time ? Can you give such attention to 2/3 girls short time?

I think also your open to being frisked. Sounds like an expensive waste of time satisfying an overactive ego. There is only 1 real Casanova and he's long dead.

Bricktop

Comment

You walk out of Nana with 3 girls, for 1 reason, and 1 reason only.....................
                              So everybody will look at you and say..."you the man" then you go home and read about yourself in ATS forum, all the while knowing...You fucked girl #1, while girl #2 was fucking you, and the whole time girl #3 is holding the camera.
                              randyman

When you see me walking out with Talesha and Rita.....
                              You will definately know....I "Ain't" the Man!!
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X