Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lovely oh..

Hi,
    Im talking about Oh from April 2004 gallery.
    Wot a stunner,great tits,Big cock.My type of LB..
    So is she still on the scene??.
    Has anyone had the good fortune of spending some time with her?.
    Was it worth it?.
    Any info would be great as i plan on giving her a call/email when im next in Town.
    Many Thanks..

Ok could someone at least tell me if she is still working at Cascades please??

Comment

Me again
      I promise im not ganna mention Oh again.
      But can someone recomend a fit Lb with nice pair of tits & cock i can get in touch with for my up & coming trip to BKK.
      You see fellas iv only got 6 hours in BKK before im off to Pattaya,so im not ganna get time to visit Nana.Plus i dont think i will find any LB there as i arrive at 7am

Comment

Originally posted by (lasvegas88 @ Mar. 10 2005,20:22)
        Hi,
        Im talking about Oh from April 2004 gallery.
        Wot a stunner,great tits,Big cock.My type of LB..
        So is she still on the scene??.
        Has anyone had the good fortune of spending some time with her?.
        Was it worth it?.
        Any info would be great as i plan on giving her a call/email when im next in Town.
        Many Thanks..
        I know what you mean, she's one of my favorites as well.

If you look in  "meet the girls"  theres an e-mail address for her, don't know how valid it is, but drop her a mail, it's worth a try.

Good luck

Comment

Seems like an unusual plan to spend six hours in Bangkok at the begginning of the trip. Curious, what's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 12 2005,16:25)
            Seems like an unusual plan to spend six hours in Bangkok at the begginning of the trip. Curious, what's up with that?
            Im meeting up with a friend in Pattaya..Lovely LB i meet few months ago at a salon.But like a fool i told her when i would be in Town .But im sure i can get away with turning up 12 hours late .So im up for some action before my trip down to Pattaya..
            Stevey she sure is Fit.I still watch the video clips of her.Great stuff.I will take a look at "Meet the Girls"& see if i can get her email address...

Comment

I've met three different ladyboys in salons; good spot for ladyboys?  

Comment

She was in Cascades when I was there on March 3rd. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 12 2005,17:32)
                  I've met three different ladyboys in salons; good spot for ladyboys?
                  Its a great place to meet LBs...

Comment

Just curious...what kind of salons in Pattaya are you referring to.....any names?

Comment

hair salons. got a great haircut for 60 baht in Jojo's salon on Soi Yensabai.

Comment

Originally posted by (chazguy007 @ Mar. 13 2005,18:18)
                        Just curious...what kind of salons in Pattaya are you referring to.....any names?
                        Yep your average hairdresser..Try the salons down soi 6.There are some real nice LBs cutting hair & if your lucky like me you can meet up with em later.. NO BAR FINE!!!

Comment

LasVegas what is the TS scene like in LV ?do u know any of the TS on eros guide Las Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by
                            LasVegas what is the TS scene like in LV ?do u know any of the TS on eros guide Las Vegas?
                            I have been to Vegas a few times. The only place I know of is the Las Vegas lounge which is at 900 E. Karen Ave.

Saw few nice ones there. But also a few dogs. Just depends on the night I guess.

Comment

5-->
                              Originally posted by (Bartman @ Mar. 13 2005,19[img
                              http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]5)]LasVegas what is the TS scene like in LV ?do u know any of the TS on eros guide Las Vegas?
                              No idea Bartman..Never been to Lasvegas.I just like the name of the place..
                              Viva Las Vegas

Comment

Working...
                              X