X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie and Jinny  in Europe

2 of our very popular models, Natalie and Jinny are gone away for a few months. Natalie is in Germany and Jinny is in Norway, both paid for by generous benefactor's.

Jinny tells me that she will return in late October to BKK; Natalie will be early November. If any of you guys planned on meeting these 2 girls, hold off until after that time.

Jon

How did they get visas - any idea ? Money alone can't buy them ?

Comment

apparantly money CAN buy them; both girls were sponsored by wealthy guys in Norway and Germany. Natalie actually showed me her visa application and some shite in german when i was in her place in May. she told me she would be going there but i didn't know it would really happen; I heard from Aon sunday that she is gone until November.

i do know that ladyboys can travel to amsterdam and germany and some other places with relative ease. Not the case with the United States of Over-Taxation.

Jon

Comment

As I am located in Norway, is there any way of contacting this beutiful girl here i Norway?

Comment

No chance Scan, stop drinking vodka and pulling your tool and get to Bangkok ! You know it makes good Norwegian sense - the only sense in fact ! Beats pickled fish anytime dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't ski, fly now !

Bricktop

Comment

well, I don't see why Jinny would want to be contacted; some guy paid for her to be there. I am very sure that he would not want her to be contacted.

if YOU paid for her to fly over there, would YOU want some other guy paying her a visit?

think about it......

Jon

Comment

When any Thai LB or Thai GG hits the age of 25 or so, she looks around her and sees all the new flesh coming in from the provinces and starts thinking:
              IT MAY BE TIME TO MAKE SOME MONEY IN EUROPE.
              This is also true of the Brazilian LBs and Brazilian GGs.
              Norway, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland are a lot easier for Thai LBs to visit than the UK (extremely difficult, I am told, particularly for LBs) and the USA (damned near impossible for LBs, GGs also).
              Here are some sad stories to relate regarding Thai LBs in Europe:
              Kookie - a postop I met in Pink Panther Bar - returned to Thailand from Switzerland, broke and in debt. She did not even have money to buy a fan for her room in Bangkok. I saw her room. I bought her a floor fan. I am not sorry. She is 25.
              Jackie - a postop I met in South Pattaya - got heavily in debt to German loansharks, got into IV drug use and gambling, died of AIDS. She was 30.
              Bia: a postop from Yannawa/Bangkok: died in Germany of lymphatic cancer, broke, strung-out on drugs, etc. She was 27.
              Life ain't pretty for these people, gentlemen.
              Mr. Lonely

Comment

Originally posted by (Jon @ Aug. 17 2003,07:31)
                well, I don't see why Jinny would want to be contacted;  some guy paid for her to be there.  I am very sure that he would not want her to be contacted.

if YOU paid for her to fly over there,  would  YOU want some other guy paying her a visit?

think about it......

Jon
                Yeah Jon but God loves a tryer!   That's a bitch though cos Jinny was on my "wanna do" list so I hope she gets back before the 25th October or I'll have to wait till March 2004!!!

Comment

Well Thaipan, you might as well cancel your trip as there wont be any more girls acceptable to you LOL!! BTW I will be there around them and will have soiled ALL OF THEM before you get there he he

Comment

i dont want to appear stupid but if you want to get a lb to the uk/usa could they not go to the embassy in mens clothes and not say they lbs?? it must be easier to say they your boyfriend or something along that lines want to work in the uk most see to have good education could they not come over as students?? its only a thought
                    ps the likes of jeje and natalie would have to wear really baggy mens clothes to hide their assets!!

Comment

yes, this sounds like a good idea, but the problem of money still remains; they must have a lot of cash in the bank, and you must guarantee that they wil return. I think it's actually easier for the UK than the USA; myself and my GF have tried to look into this whole thing but i refuse to put 10,000US into a bank account for her to come over here; that's just plain nonsense. I just have to bide my time and wait for my return trips to BKK....i have wanted for years to bring a girl here and if it were as easy as just sending a ticket over, I would have a long time ago [hell, lots of us would].

Jon

Comment

Working...
                      X